2

"Oh... Annalise." Monica said, running to me. She stopped when she saw the blood and my face. I probably looked a state. "What happened." She whispered as I shook.
She came closer to me, bending down and trying to hug me. I flinched and she stumbled back. "Let me help you."
I sighed as I tried to stand up again. I got high enough to sit on the bed. I broke down, my hands shaking as I covered my face, feeling his sperm on me. I shakily got up, my legs a little stronger. I used the furniture to lean on as I went into the en-suite bathroom I didn't notice before. I looked in the mirror and I looked worse than I thought.

I had bruises on my cheeks and one of my lips was swollen. I had bruises all down my neck and cleavage and I couldn't even begin to imagine what my body looked like further down. I bent down, rinsing my face. Trying to scrub everything off. Monica came up behind me, tears brimming, threatening to spill over.
"Please... Please tell me you weren't raped." I looked down, tears falling into the sink. "Oh my god." She breathed out as she sat on the edge of the bath. "Annalise. You need to tell the police." I shook my head.
"I c-cant. It's s-someone from s-school..."
She retched, turning around and puking in the bathtub.
"Y-you need to go to the h-hospital." She breathed out shakily. I shook my head again.
"They'll ask questions." I whispered.
"Annalise. You have to go. You can't even walk. Did you not see the blood?" I sighed as I started to walk slowly out of the room. "Please don't call me Annalise." Monica came up behind me. "What?"
"Just call me Anna."
"At least let me help you get home... Anna." She whispered as I fell into her. "I need to call someone to help. You're not ok. And I can't carry you by myself. I'm gonna get Aaron." She sat me down against the wall, outside the bedroom,
"N-no." I covered my face. "Don't leave me." She sighed as she walked to the top of the stairs, calling him. He ran up, stopping in his tracks when he saw me.
"Holy shit."
"Come and help me get her to the car." Monica ordered him to lift me but I flinched away from him. What if....

I started to cry again as I tried to stand up, my legs buckling underneath me. He stood there looking at me. "Monica...." He said slowly, not taking his eyes off of me.
She squatted down next to me, whispering to me, "Look, I can assure you Aaron was with me the whole night. Please trust him and let him help you..." I looked down as she gestured for him to call over.

He bent down, holding me under my legs and my back as he picked me up bridal style. I leant into his neck, grateful I couldn't smell him. He Carried me downstairs and straight to his car, where he put me in the back. Monica got into the passenger seat and he walked around, getting in and starting the car. It was 2:38. I felt sick as I thought about how my parents must be worried. Monica gave him my address as I dosed off.

My head filled with his hands, groping me. And then intense pain in my abdomen. I woke up, curled up on the back seat, clutching at my stomach. I was sweating badly and I felt like throwing up. I groaned as I floated between an unconscious and conscious state. I tried to tell Monica but I realised there was no point. I should just die.

When I woke up, I was at home. Well, outside. Monica was gone and Aaron was sitting in the drivers seat, watching me in the mirror. When he saw I was looking at him, he looked away quickly. I tried to ask him where Monica was but he must have read my mind.
"Monica's speaking to your mum... They should be out any minute." I felt deflated. Great. My mum knows. As if on cue, my mum rushed out, running straight to the back door, opening it and gasping as she took me in. "Oh my..." She covered her mouth as she staggered backwards. "We need to call the police." She suddenly went into frantic mode, searching for her phone.

"Mum." I muttered. She looked at me in horror as I shook my head. She bent down, helping me to stand up and leading me indoors, followed by Monica and Aaron. Aaron took over when we got inside, carrying me up the stairs and to the bathroom where he sat me on the closed toilet.

He cleared his throat. "Um... Annalise. I mean Anna. You really need to go to the police, before it's too late." I shook my head as he started to run me a bath.
"I can't. I just want to forget. It will go on for too long and everyone will find out." He sighed as he turned the taps.
"Do you want me to help you or do you want me to call your mum... Or Monica?"
"I'll be fine." I mumbled.
"Sure?" He asked. I nodded.
"I'll come and see you later, ok? Just hold in there." He gave me a sympathetic half-smile and left, closing the door behind him.

I started to take my dress off slowly. Wincing as I put pressure on my bruises. Then I took my bra off, refusing to look down. I got up slightly, and slipped off my panties, landing back down with a thud. I gripped onto the side of the bath, slowly standing up again and quickly lifting my legs over so I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub. I slid in, water splashing on the walls but I felt relief. My arms and legs relaxed and I felt my shoulders loosening up.

The door opened suddenly, bringing me out of my calm state. "H-hello?" I called out.
"Don't worry baby it's just me." I flinched when she said baby.
"D-don't call me that." I mumbled.
"Sorry. How are you?"
I instantly started to cry. "I don't know mum. I was just raped. He s-stole my virginity. My body is c-covered in b-bruises and I can't even w-walk. How do you think I am."
"I'm so sorry." She whispered.
"Don't be sorry. I just want to forget about it... Can you pass me the conditioner and shampoo please?"
She gave it to me, leaving in silence.

I washed my hair and rinsed it out, washing my body after. I laid in the bath for another 20 minutes and then got out, struggling slightly. I could walk a little better so I limped to my room, leaving the door open for once. I quickly put on some pyjamas and then my dressing gown, getting into bed. I felt safe like that. I actually fell asleep quite quickly and strangely had a peaceful sleep.

My alarm woke me up. 6am. School. I turned it off. No way. My mum came in. "You awake?" I turned over to face her. "Monica and Aaron came over yesterday but I told them you were sleeping. They stayed for about an hour and left. I told them you wouldn't be coming back to school today."
"Thanks." I whispered. I turned back over, signalling for her to leave. I fell asleep again...