8

"Did you tell him?" Monica asked.

I just nodded.

"How did he take it?" Aaron asked.

"He was, um, really angry at first, as you can see by the wall." I said, gesturing behind me. "And then he was upset but I told him to not let it affect our relationship."

"That's good, I guess. Apart from the wall." Monica smiled, sympathetically.

"Yeah.... Where do you guys wanna stay tonight? I need to change my sheets anyway so you can have my bed."

"No way. We couldn't do that." Aaron said.

"It's fine. I might be going out with Ethan."

"We'll see what happens but I can sleep on the couch and Aaron can sleep on the floor." Monica smiled.

"Oh, how nice." Aaron rolled his eyes.

"Here, take the remote, I'm gonna sort my bed out." I said, tossing Aaron the remote.

"Thanks!" he said, catching it.

I went to my bedroom, taking a new sheet and duvet out the cupboard and changing them over. I put the other one straight in the washing machine and set it to a quick wash. When I went to the living room, Monica and Aaron were a bit friendly. Too friendly. I did not want to see my best friends making out on my couch so I walked backwards to my bedroom. I tidied up and sorted the TV out because it wasn't currently plugged in. It was smaller than the one in the living room but still quite big.

I decided to watch YouTube on it and then I searched up Ethan's name. A channel came up called "Dolan Twins". I clicked on it and watched their most recent YouTube video, 'Try not to cringe challenge'. I couldn't stop laughing at foetus Ethan. Monica actually came in to ask if I was ok. She saw what I was watching and called Aaron in to see. We ended up watching quite a few videos and even Aaron laughed at them, and Aaron does not show emotion easily.

We were half way through our 5th video when Ethan text me to come over.

"I'm going to see E. I'll see you later." I said, hugging Aaron and Monica.

I took my keys and locked the door. I knocked on the door and Ethan shouted, "It's open." I walked in and tripped over the suitcases.

"Who put these here?" I shouted as I got up, picking them up.

"Sorry." Grayson said as he looked up from his phone.

"It's alright. I guess. I mean, I might have a broken spine but it's not a big deal. It's a good thing I like you Dolan."

He gave me the cheesiest smile as I walked past to go to Ethan's room.

I laid down next to Ethan. He pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"It's been a long day." I mumbled into his chest.

"I know. We have to leave at 12 because our flights at 3."

"Ok, we still have 13 hours."

"Wow. That was quick. How did you work it out so fast?"

"It's not that difficult babe." I giggled as he stroked my hair. "I'm so happy I met you. If you hadn't stormed out of the building at that exact time, I might still be trying to haul those bags up the stairs." The vibrations of his laughter could be felt through his chest. "I'm being serious! Considering we only met like a month ago, you should be honoured that I trust you."

"You think you're happy. I don't know what I'd be doing right now if I didn't have you. You mean so much to me Anna."

I pushed myself up so I was over Ethan. We can get into a heated make out session easily and that's exactly what happened. He flipped us over so he was on top. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, signalling for him to take it off. He took it off with one movement and continued to kiss me. We somehow got into the position where Ethan was sitting up against his headboard and I was straddling him. He pulled the bottom of my top up and lifted it over my head. We went back to kissing while he undid my bra with one hand. In 2 seconds. I pulled away from the kiss.