7

When we arrived home, Ethan parked the car and got out but I had to stay in the car while he took a phone call. I was a bit confused but I obeyed. I still couldn't look at Grayson so we sat in silence.

"Hey, Anna-"

"Shush Grayson." I said, snickering under my breath. He sighed heavily.

Finally Ethan gave us permission to get out. I sighed as I got my bag out the boot, holding the door open for Grayson to run in. "Can you hold the towel this time please." I smiled as he looked at me.

We got in the lift and I pointed out camera. "Say hi Grayson." He looked up at the camera and I swear he was about to let go of the towel and wave. "Hold onto the towel!" I shouted before it was too late. Ethan chuckled as the lift opened.

"I'm just gonna get my phone charger and then I'll be down." I said, signalling for them to go on.
"It's fine, we'll wait." Ethan smiled weirdly as I put my key in the door.

I unlocked it, walking in and turning on the light.

"SURPRISE!!!"

I screamed, running to Monica and Aaron. "I'm so confused right now!" I shouted as I started to cry. I hugged them both. "I've missed you guys so much."

"We've missed you too!" Monica said as she fanned her face.

"How did you know? How did you get here?"

"Ethan helped us." Aaron smiled.

"Thank you!" I said, hugging Ethan. "I'll hug Gray when he puts some trousers on."

"I'll go next door with him, we'll be back in a minute." Ethan said, kissing my cheek. They left and I screamed again.

"I've missed you soon much." I hugged them again.

"Show me your ring." Monica smiled.

I showed it to them. "Wait, how do you know?"

"It turns out Ethan and Aaron are old friends, he recognised him from that Skype call so they've been texting and Ethan asked us what did we think and we obviously said its a great idea."

"Ok, calm down babe." Aaron said, laughing at her. "I'm going to get a drink." He announced.

"Sorry I'm just so excited. How comes Grayson didn't have any trousers on?"

I was gonna start laughing again. "Basically, his clothes got wet because Ethan pushed him in the water because he threw water on me and he couldn't get in the car wet so...."

"Wait, are you wearing one of the bikinis?" Monica gasped.

"Yeah... But. I didn't take this dress off because I haven't told him yet...."

"Anna. You need to...."

"I know. I know. I was gonna tell him tonight, but.... You're here so..."

"We're here until Ethan comes back so tell him tonight. We'll take Grayson out and get food and you can have some time together." I nodded as Grayson burst in.

"We're back!!! Who wants to partayyy??" Grayson shouted.

"You're coming with us Grayson." Monica said, pulling him into the kitchen with her and Aaron.

Ethan walked up to me, kissing me. "Ethan. We seriously need to talk."

"I know." He sighed as he turned around.

Monica came back in. "We're going to get pizza. We'll bring some back for you guys." I smiled at Monica as she left with Grayson and Aaron.

"Lemme change out of this dress first..." I sighed, getting up and going to my bedroom.
I put on some sweatpants and a jumper. Ethan was sitting on the sofa in his swim trunks still with his t-shirt.