28

"Get up!" Ethan said, lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes to see his smiling face over me.
"Wha..." I whispered as I stretched.
"Happy anniversary!" He shouted. I smiled, returning the message.
I got up, going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"I actually woke you up because you're breakfast is gonna get cold." He smiled as he leaned against the door frame. I walked upto him, standing on my tiptoes and pecking his lips.
"You made me breakfast..." He nodded.

I ran to the kitchen to see heart pancakes, Nutella, and strawberries cut into hearts.
"Aww, babe." I turned around, kissing him. He kissed back, biting my lip and gripping onto my bum as my arms snaked around his waist.
"Ew." Gray said. "Oooh, pancakes." He said, walking over to the table.
"Hey, they're not for you." Ethan shouted.
"Can I take one, for Clara?" He asked shyly.
"No."
"Yes Gray, take one." I shook my head at Ethan and watched Gray take one to his room. I giggled as I went to sit at the table, tucking in. "Well come on then..." I said, to Ethan as he walked over to me. He rested his head on my shoulder as I ate.
"Can you eat some, I feel greedy." I said through a mouthful of food.
He chuckled. "I made it for you."
"Yeah, but still..." I sighed. I pulled him round and pushed him on the chair. I fed him some food until he decided to put Nutella on my nose.
"Ethan...." I sighed.
"Yeah?" He smiled through a mouth of food.
I shook my head as he chewed his food. Then he leant forward and licked it off my nose.
"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." I wiped my nose with my top while Ethan collapsed with laughter.

"Ok, I have a present for you..." I said excitedly. "I was gonna wait, but I can't. I'm too excited."
I ran to Grays room, getting the presents.

I walked back in and he was sitting there, looking scared. "Ok, be careful though, cos one of them might be fragile..." I warned as I handed him the two bundles. I sat there smiling.

"Baby... You didn't have to..." Ethan said.
"Just open them..." I moaned. He opened the first one and opened the box, his eyes lighting up.
"Shit. Anna!" He jumped up, hugging me. "Wait I'm going to show Gray." I laughed as he ran off to show him his Gucci high tops.

He came back and opened the other box. "Anna..." He shook his head. "Thank you."
"Your welcome. But you know, this doesn't represent how much I love you Ethan." He nodded and kissed me.

"You'll get your present later..." He winked. I shook my head and ate the rest of my breakfast.

"Clara, help me!" I whined as I tried to curl my hair. She sighed as she got up off Grays bed and came behind me. Once she did my hair, she did my makeup.
"Ok, put your dress on..." She clapped her hands excitedly.

I giggled as I put it on. I put some silver/gold heels on with it and a denim jacket.

"Are you ready Ethan?" Clara shouted

"Are you ready Ethan?" Clara shouted. I laughed at her.
"Yeah." He called back.
"Are you sure? Gray, stand behind him, because Anna looks knockout." I shook my head at Clara as she gave me the thumbs up. I walked out and Ethan licked his lips. He looked like he was going to cry. I stood there shyly while he looked at me.