25

"Where do you live?" Jason asked.
"I can't go home..."
"Where do you live Anna?" He shouted. I started crying. "Fuck." He said, hitting the steering wheel. "Don't cry, I'm sorry." My phone rang again. It was Grayson.

"Hello?"
"Anna. Where are you? Where's Ethan?"
"I'm sorry Grayson."
"Anna? What happened?"
"I can't do this anymore. Just everything. The message. Ethan. We just keep hurting each other Gray."
"Anna. It will get better."
"No it won't. Not until I just leave everyone alone..."
"Come on. Don't say that."
"Just make sure Ethan's ok, and tell him I'm sorry."
"Wait-what happened?"
"I cheated on him. Just tell him I love him and I'm sorry for hurting him. And I hope he can move on from me." I ended the call.

"Turn right." I said to Jason. He turned. "Take the next left and then a right. That's where I live." He nodded.
"Don't do anything stupid..." I shrugged. "Anna, I mean. If something happened to you, I would never, ever forgive myself."
"Jason, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have given you anything. I want them back."
"I can't."
"If you don't, I'll have to call the police. You have enough to be done for intending to supply."
I shook my head as he pulled up to my house.
He grabbed my bag, taking my purse. He took them out, leaving one.

"Now go. And I swear, if you don't come to school tomorrow you're gonna be in serious trouble." I got out the car, going to the door and opening. He watched me go in and close the door and then he drove off.
"What's wrong?" My mum said, looking at me.
"Me and Ethan broke up." I said, walking up the stairs. I wasn't exactly lying. I need to just end it. We're so bad for each other.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"I want some space." I shouted, going into to my room and laying on the bed.

I had so many missed calls from everyone back at the apartment. I sighed, tucking myself in. I didn't care that I was still fully dressed. I fell asleep almost immediately.

My piercing alarm went off at 7am sharp and I dragged myself out of bed. I did my usual routine but just put on some sweatpants over my big boot and a jumper. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put a converse on. I left a bit earlier, so I had time to walk to school which was about a 30 minute walk. I lit a spliff, not caring who saw and felt instantly relaxed as I inhaled and exhaled. I was about half way through when a car slowed down next to me.
"Get in." He shouted. I rolled my eyes, continuing to walk. The truth was, my leg was starting to hurt and I needed to sit down. The car stopped and Ethan got out. He knocked the spliff out of my hand.
"What the fuck is your problem?" I spat, stepping on it and continuing to walk. I couldn't look at him.
"Get in the car." He said, he sounded tired.
"No. Ethan... I can't be with you anymore, ok?"
"Yes you can."
I had to say something, to make it easier. "I can't, me and Jase are together now. Sorry." I continued walking as I felt tears pricking in my eyes.
"Bullshit. Where is he then?"
"I told him not to come."
"Anna. Don't lie. I'm here. I got up early to pick you up because I love you. I didn't have to because Aaron drove the other two to school but I did because I care about you." He came behind me, picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.

"Ethan!" I shouted, punching his back and waving my legs in the air. "Put me down!"
He put me in the back of the car. I tried to open the door while he got in.
"There's no point, the child locks on. Seeing as you want to be such a baby." He started driving and I looked at him in the mirror. He looked so tired, he was pale and his eyes were red.

"Ethan. You can't do this!" I whined. "Let me go to school." I hit the back of his chair.
"Anna. You need to fucking stop." He said.
"Fine." I said, getting my last spliff out. I sighed as I lit it, opening the window. I saw him watching me as I inhaled and exhaled.

"Put some music on. You need to relax." I laughed.
He shook his head. "You know, you're a much better kisser than Jason... You're more good looking as well. And you don't smell like weed. That's... A good thing..." I took another puff, blowing rings.

"I know about your little bottle of vodka you know... In the third drawer. I think I might have some..." I said, bursting out laughing. "So you can drop the innocent act. My names Ethan and I'm an angel. I don't drink or take drugs while underage. HA!"

"Thick as fuck. Oh my god. That's my baby. Caroline... you define mighty fine..."

"Ethan. Why do you... Like me. I'm ugly... And I like to take drugs... And I have a broken leg... And my boobs are too big...why..."

Ethan pulled up to the apartment and turned the car off. He opened my door, helping me up. I took another puff of the spliff and he took it out of my hand, throwing it on the floor. He helped me up the stairs and into the lift.

"I love you Ethan. I'm sorry for being annoying and whatever. And... I didn't mean to kiss Jason. I think I was... High... Or maybe it's just because I'm stupid... I don't deserve you."

The lift opened and Ethan threw me over his shoulder. "You have a really nice fucking bum." I said, patting it and then putting my hands in his pants and squeezing it. He sighed as he opened the door, calling Grayson. He took me to his bedroom, throwing me on his bed. He closed the door and went to talk to Grayson, I guess.

I went to his drawers, searching for the bottle. I found it, opening it. I poured it down my throat and spluttered. I wiped my face with my sleeve as Ethan ran in. He picked me up of the floor and took me to the kitchen. I sat on the table as he carried on talking to Grayson. It looked like he was crying. But I don't know, my eyes were kinda blurry. I curled up on the table, falling asleep.

I woke up, turning over and bumping into something. I opened my eyes and Ethan was staring at me. I moved across a bit as I was really close to him.
"What's the time?" I yawned.
"1:47."
"Pm?"
"Am."
"What?"
"You slept for so long. Everyone's asleep."
"Ethan..." I whispered. "I'm so sorry. I was stupid."
"I know." He said, pushing my hair out of my face.
I leaned forward, kissing him.
"Promise me you won't ever do drugs again."
"I promise." I hooked my pinky in his as he kissed me again. I rolled over, his leg in between my legs as I kissed him.

"I love you Ethan, and only you." I whispered as I kissed him again. He gripped onto my waist as I rubbed against his leg.

"Anna..." He moaned. I could feel his bulge on my stomach.

I lifted his top over his head and moved down his body, leaving lovebites on his neck and chest. I pulled his boxers down, his length springing up. I took him in my hand, pumping him a few times before I put him in my mouth. He closed his eyes as I began to bob my head up and down. He held my hair in a ponytail as he pushed my head up and down. I choked as I put as much of him in my mouth as possible. He bucked his hips and I felt him come in my mouth.
"You can spit." I shook my head, swallowing.
"Fuck. That's so sexy." He said as he turned me over, pulling my underwear down.

"You're so wet." He smirked as he rubbed my pussy a few times before sticking two finger in me.
I immediately moaned as he begin to fuck me with his fingers. "Ethan..." I moaned as he added another finger.
"Faster..." I said, cupping my boobs.
"Fuck." He whispered as he massaged my boob with one hand while he fingered me with the other. He then moved down, flicking my clit with his tongue while he fingered me. I screamed out and Ethan stopped. "Shhh." He chuckled as he went back down. Continuing to play around with my clit. He circled his tongue and flicked it up, down, left and right. I felt my tummy tighten and my back arched as my legs shook.
I whimpered as Ethan lapped up my juices.

He came back up and his fingers and mouth were glistening. I bit my lip as he crawled over me, cupping my breasts and massaging them, before sucking on them.
"Ethan..." I moaned.

He got up, positioning himself at my entrance before pumping his member a few times and slowly entering me. I squeezed his forearms as he started to get faster. The headboard started to bang against the wall and I had to get him to calm down.
"REALLY?!" Grayson shouted.

Ethan bent down, kissing me as he thrust into me. "Harder...." I moaned as something took over Ethan and he started to fuck me. I scratched his back as he leant over me, going deeper and hitting my g spot. I couldn't hold it any longer and didn't care who heard. I moaned his name as beads of sweat dripped down his forehead.
"Ethan, I'm coming." I moaned as he thrust into me twice more and then released. Our orgasms mixed as he collapsed onto me, his head in the crook of my neck.
"Anna..." He whispered as I found his hand, holding it.

He laid next to me, covering me with the sheet as he rested his head on my chest. I smiled, kissing his hair as I felt content and happy. I really do love Ethan.