12

"Anna... Are you coming with us to pick the twins up?" Monica said, knocking at my bedroom door.
"No!" I snapped. "Sorry... I just didn't get much sleep last night...y'know."
"Ok... I'll stay with you." I heard her say.
"No. Please don't. Go with Aaron."
"But-"
"I said go with Aaron!" I shouted as I got in the shower. I planned on calling my mum today and I didn't really want anyone to be around.
"Ok." Monica sighed.

When I got out the shower I heard the front door close. What is the time? It must be later than I fault. I picked my phone up, turning it on. Shit it was 12pm. I put on some yoga pants and a sweatshirt and grabbed my bag. I couldn't stay here any longer. I slipped my vans on and left, locking the door and jogging to the lift.

When I got outside, it was really hot. I kinda forgot it wasn't like back home... I tied my hair up into a messy bun and walked along the street, trying to find a subway. "Excuse." I said, walking up to a guy who looked about my age.
"Do you know where the nearest subway is?"
"Give me your number and I'll tell ya."
"Ugh." I said, rolling my eyes and turning around. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him.
"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone on these streets?" I tried to pull my arm away but he wouldn't let go.
"Please just let go..." I said softly.
"Why?" He smirked.
"Please... I'm supposed to be meeting my boyfriend and if I'm late he-he'll retrace my steps and when he sees you- you will wish your mother aborted you."his eyes widened as he dropped his wrist. I don't think what I said was that scary... He must be a real scaredy cat. lol.

I took my chance and sped off. I walked to the local shopping mall where I saw Pink. "Ooohh." I said as I walked towards heaven. There was a sale, which was even better! I brought Monica a jumper and some sweatpants and me another sweatshirt and then I went to Victorias Secret, next door.

I brought 3 matching pairs of underwear; a lacy pink pair, a lace white pair and a black pair. After my mini shopping spree I walked around until I finally found subway. I mentally cheered as it was empty. I walked in and placed my order and was waiting to be given my food when my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Anna. It's Grayson."
"Ugh. What?" I said, rolling my eyes at him, partially because of his brother.
"Are you coming to the airport?"
"No." I scoffed as I took my food, leaving.
"Oh....Ethan's in a really bad state...."
"What do you mean?" I asked as I pushed through the crowds of people. I still cared about him, I still love him...I think.
"He had a panic attack yesterday and if he doesn't see you soon... I'm pretty sure he's gonna have another one." I groaned.
"Gray. What do you want me to do? Monica and Aaron left ages ago. They're probably nearly there..."
"Anna please..." I groaned.
"Where are your car keys?"
"On the table. You have spare keys, don't you?"
"Yes... But I'm at the mall at the moment... Where are you anyway?" I asked as I began to pick up my pace, all my bags banging against my legs.
"We're still on the plane. There's like 30 minutes left so hopefully you should get here in time."
"Ok, I'm gonna go. Ring me if anything happens. Ok?"
"Yes." He said, cutting the phone.

I sighed, putting my phone in my bag and running.

Surprisingly, I got back in 6 minutes. I was sweating badly though.

I unlocked their day as fast as humanly possible, I had the spare keys in my bag and threw the bags on the floor. I picked the car keys up from the table and was just about to lock the door when I remembered...subway. I ran back in, scooping up my food and running back, locking the door and running to the lift.

I jumped in their car, starting it up and pulling out. I put my seatbelt on as I stopped at the light. I sighed. I didn't exactly know my way to the airport do I just followed the signs. It couldn't be that far though... I mean Monica and Aaron only left an hour ago now. I wonder why they left so early...

I pulled into the picking up place, telling the guy I was just meeting someone. They should've landed 10 minutes ago so they should just be picking their bags up now. I ran to their gate but the crowds were really big. My phone rang. It was Grayson. Oh no.
"What happened?" I said.
"Nothing...yet. We're at the travelling luggage now and he's getting really worried and he's pacing and he keeps muttering to himself."
"Gray, if he hasn't done anything... What's there to worry about, whys he like this?"
"Ugh. Anna... He loves you so much. He sees a future with you..."
I sniffed. "I need to go, the bags are here." He said, ending the call.

I stood there biting my nails, waiting for them to come out. I stood on my tiptoes, looking for them as people started to come out. Some of the crowds cleared away but I still couldn't really see anything. Then I saw Ethan storming ahead. Some girl tried to grab him... Monica and Aaron pulled her back as Ethan's head was down. I saw him wipe his eyes as Grayson followed behind him. Coming right for me.

Suddenly Ethan stopped and looked up. I gave him a sympathetic smile and walked towards him. He opened his arms and I ran straight into them. He squeezed me really hard, so that I could hardly breathed and I giggled. He just had this effect on me.

"I thought you weren't coming." He whispered.
"So did I." I whispered back as I shrugged. "Come on." I said as I put my arm around him, supporting his big body as we walked towards the exit, as the others followed behind. "Why are you in this state?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"M-Monica told me you s-spoke to Meredith. A-and you were r-really upset. I f-felt guilty."
"But why, if you've done nothing wrong..."
"Can we talk at h-home please..." He said, getting opening the drivers door of his car, the car I drove. Him saying that scared me. What did he have to say? I was brought out of my thoughts when he started the car.
"Nuh uh. I'm driving. Get out and go around."
"Bu-"
"Ethan. You are not in any state to drive home. He sighed as he got out, going around to the other side. I started the car, driving off.

"Anna, I love you..." Ethan said. I ignored him.