13

I locked the door as Ethan sat on his couch. I picked my bags up from the floor that I left them on and arranged them neatly by the door.
"Want some?" I said as I chewed my subway. Finally. He shook his head. "Right, Eth. We need to talk." He sighed heavily.

"According to Meredith, you're a cheater and a liar. And you're just going to use me. I wanna know the reason why you guys broke up oh, and why still have her on snapchat, for starters." I was being harsh on him because I wanted the truth. I hated to see him cry but it would better for both of us if we just got this over and done with.
"I deleted her but I guess she can still see my story on my private snapchat that only my friends know... And we broke up, because she saw me kissing another girl... But I was 15 I got caught up in the moment. I know it's no excuse... So when she saw us kissing, she got with some other guy and they had sex and I found out from him, because he used to be my friend so we broke up. Apart from that, one time when I got caught up, I have never wronged her." I took deep breaths as I buried my face in my hands. It's ok, he's telling the truth. I can tell. I decided not to ask him about New Jersey, I trust him.

"It's ok Ethan, I trust you." I said, reaching over and hugging him.
"Thank you." He said softly as he wiped his eyes. "What did you buy today?" He asked, gesturing to the bags in the corner.
"Ohh..." I said, going red. "Just some bits..."
"Show me." He said, getting up. For some reason, I was embarrassed.
"Ok." I said, getting up and grabbing the pink bags. "I got this for Monica, I know she likes this stuff. And I just got me this sweatshirt." I said smiling.

"What about the other bag?" He asked, picking it up. Before I could stop him, he was pulling the underwear out. I face planted as he looked at it his eyes wide. "Oooooohhhhhhh." He said, holding the lacy white bra up to his chest. "Look at me, I'm Anna and I'm sexy as fuck." He pulled the rest of the underwear out, some of the knickers were a bit stringy. He put on this high pitched voice which made me laugh so much.

"Stopp." I said, as I leant on him.
"Make me." He said as he skipped around holding the bra to his chest. "How do I look?" He asked, pouting.
"Stop seriously Ethan. I'm gonna wet myself." I said, chasing after him.

I grabbed his face, pulling me towards him like I was gonna kiss him and then I grabbed the bra out of his hands.
"That's it!" He shouted as he ran after me. He picked me up, laying me on the floor and straddling me.
"Ethan you're so heavy I'm gonna die. You're gonna push my organs out my mouth you're so heavy."
"Liar." He said as I realised he wasn't actually on me, he was hovering with his legs on either side.
"Kiss me." I said, laughing as he began to tickle my sides. I squirmed. "I said, kiss me!" I ordered. He leant down, holding my arms down so I couldn't do anything. Just as his lips touched mine the door opened making me jump.

"Wowza." Grayson said, staring at us as he closed the door behind me. "Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to the skate park with Aaron and Monica. You guys coming?"
"If I'm not dead, sure." I smiled as Ethan looked at me.
"I don't wanna go... I wanna stay here with you." Ethan whined. I rolled my eyes. He's so needy.
"Sorry Gray. I guess I'm staying with the log. I mean... If you guys get food later, ring me and I WILL come." Grayson nodded as he went to his room. I kinda knew what was gonna happen between me and Ethan.

When Grayson was about to leave Ethan shouted, "I wouldn't come back anytime soon if were you." I rolled my eyes a she smirked at me.
"Gross." Gray said as he closed the door.

I started to Pick up the underwear on the floor when Ethan came up behind me, hugging me and kissing my neck. I let out a moan, unaware of what I was been doing.
"You like that huh?" He mumbled into my neck. He picked me up, bridal style, carrying me to his bed where he laid me down and laid next to me.
"You don't understand how much I love you. I never knew you could love someone this much in such a short space of time. Anna..." He rested his head on my chest.
"Ethan I love you too. I didn't think this was possible...After. But you made it." I kissed the top of his head.

He tilted his head up and kissed me. I kissed back and he got up, never breaking the kiss. I sat up and he held my face as he kissed me. I rolled on top of him and straddled him as he gripped my bum making me gasp. He entered his tongue into mouth and I tugged at his hair lightly.

To tease him I circled my hips lightly as I felt him growing underneath me. "Fuck Anna." He groaned as he started to kiss down my neck. Then he pulled my top off, taking my bra off and burying his head in my chest. I moaned as he left love bites all over my chest. "Ethan..." I said. He brought his head up, looking at me. "Just fuck me." I whispered. His eyes went dark and he lifted me off of him, pulling his sweatpants off. He pulled me towards him and pulled my pants off so I was just standing in my panties and him in his boxers.

He kissed all over my neck and chest as I laid on the bed. He then went down, pulling my panties off with his teeth. He then licked my pussy and began to finger me while sucking on my clit. "Ethan..." I moaned as he added another finger, going faster. "Fuck." I moaned as he suddenly stopped. He got up and I sat up, ready to take his boxers off. "No." He said, pulling them off and crawling on top of me.

He suddenly thrust into me unexpectedly. He leant over kissing me as he got into a rhythm. "Harder." I whispered as something took over him. He pounded into me and I scratched his back as I moaned.
"Fuck.....ughhh.....Anna." He said through gritted teeth as he started to sweat. He put his head in the crook of my neck as he got faster.
"Ethan." I whimpered as I felt my legs shaking.
He thrust into me one more time and came just as I did. He collapsed on me breathing heavily.
"You're squashing me you goof." I said as I pushed him off of me.
"Sorry." He whispered as he kissed my cheek.

He found my hand under the sheets and squeezed it. "I love you E. I'm sorry I didn't say it in the car."
"It's fine. You know I love you so fucking much, right?" I nodded as Ethan's phone rang.
"Ugh." He got up, picking His boxers up and slipping them quickly, nearly falling over in the process.
He ran to the table, picking it up and answering it, walking back to me. "Grayson." He mouthed, rolling his eyes as he laid back down next to me. I leant on his chest as he started talking.
"Hello?" He said, clearly annoyed. ".....why don't you come back and see........ok........when will you be back..............ok.............have you made a reservation or are we just gonna turn up..................ok.............make sure you knock...................just in case................ok............bye." He put the phone down, looking at me.

"We're going out to eat because Monica and Aaron are going home tomorrow."
"What?" I said, shocked. She didn't even tell me.
Ethan nodded. "Gray said we have to dress posh." I sighed.
"I'm going to shower." I said, getting up and slipping E's top over my head.
"I'm coming." He said, jumping up. I rolled my eyes but didn't argue.
"Get me a towel then." I sighed as I started the water.

I took his shirt off and got in. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck again. "Eth. They're gonna be home soon. Stop." He moaned against my neck as I got the spongy thing and put soap on it and began to wash my body. "Do my back." I said, handing it to him. "And do it softly please." I said as he took it. He was so cute. He was really careful and then got the shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair.

"Thank you." I said smiling, as I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He pushed me against the shower wall as he kissed me back passionately.
"C'mon Ethan." I whispered as I pulled away.
"What do you mean? You started it." He whined as he started to wash his body. "You're such a tease."
I turned around."What did you say?"
"Nothing."
"Fine." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I was about to suck your dick but you can do it yourself." I said, getting out and wrapping the towel around me.
"Babe?" He called after me as I held my laughter in. Life is great.

I put one of his tops on and grabbed my keys, my phone and my Victoria secret bags. I was only walking down the corridor so I doubt I would bump into anyone. I left him, calling my name as I let myself into my apartment.