6

Two weeks later

"Ethan, babe." I shook him lightly but he swatted me away with his eyes closed.

I walked to the main room where Grayson was sitting on the sofa, counting out his money."Grayson, get your brother up please. My legs are hurting." I said sitting down on the sofa. They know I can't walk long distances but I haven't told them why and they don't ask.

"You get your boyfriend up." He moaned as he continued to count his money.

"He's not my boyfriend..."

"Sure sounded like it last night."

"He was massaging my legs because they were hurting. Now go and get your brother up." I rolled my eyes as I pushed him. He dropped his money and a string of curse words also fell out of his mouth. "Ha ha." I said as he went over to the sink, filling up a cup of water and going to Ethan's room. Seconds later I heard Ethan shouting at Grayson and Grayson ran into the living room, where I was.

"Come on guys. We're gonna get to the beach and there's gonna be no more space." I couldn't believe I was actually saying that. I found a cute dress that I could wear that covered what I wanted to be covered and was acceptable for the beach and boiling hot weather. "Right, I'm going to get in the shower." I announced.

"I'm coming." Ethan called after me followed by an "Ewwwww." From Grayson.

"No you're not Ethan!!!" I shouted as I left their apartment and went back to mine.

I got in the shower and brushed my brown curls out. I might leave my hair down today.... I washed my body, taking care over my 'love points' as Ethan called them, the bruises that he doesn't know exist but massages and got out.

I put on one of the bikinis Monica brought me because I knew I wouldn't be taking my dress off. It was all white and went perfectly with my short white dress. My toenails were all ready painted pink so I just put my flip flops on and put extra stuff in my bag like spray, money, my keys, a water bottle, a jacket and a towel to lay on.

I was ready so I locked up and walked back to their apartment. I knocked on the door and was immediately opened by a shirtless Ethan Dolan with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I averted my eyes to the ground and squeezed past him.

"What's wrong? Can't resist the force?" Ethan asked, smirking. I put my middle finger up at him. "You look beautiful Anna." I smiled at him.

"Maybe when you put clothes on, you will too." He sighed and went to his room. Grayson came in with swimming trunks on and a t-shirt.

"See Gray looks hot." I shouted to Ethan as I winked at him. He shook his head, smiling at me.

He slumped out about 5 minutes later wearing some swimming trunks and a t-shirt as well. "Nah... Grayson looks hotter." I laughed at his reaction. His face dropped and he scowled at me.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them. They both nodded. "C'mon then gang. Who's driving?"

"I am." Grayson sighed.

"Ok. Shotgun." I said, smiling at Ethan who scowled at me again.

He scowled the whole way to the beach.

"We're here!" Grayson announced.

"We know Gray. We can see the sand and the sea." I rolled my eyes as Ethan snorted in the back.

"You guys are so mean to me." Grayson whined as I smiled at Ethan. He smiled back, surprisingly.

"Let's goooo!" I shouted, getting out the car. The other two got out, going round to the boot and getting their towels out and my bag. I dropped my phone under the car on the way here so I went round to the back and bent down, looking for my phone.