Felt Up

Em asks mom and dad if we can go to the back to school dance, and of course my parents said yes to her. Drew picked me up a block away from the house and we rode together while Josh, Trisha, Scott and Em followed in Josh's car.

"Have you spoken to Scott lately?" I ask.

"Not today, why?"

"I think he feels left out of your life or something."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, he kind of grilled me the other day and kept saying how we were so different."

"That's weird." He frowns.

"I thought so too."

"He's my brother, he will always be in my life," he shrugs. "Don't worry about it. I'll talk to him."

We pull into the school parking lot and Drew parks close to the gym. I'm about to get out of the car when he stops me.

"What?"

"Just wait." He replies deep in thought. He's acting so weird right now.

I wave to Em and Trisha as they head into the gym for the dance. Drew nods to Scott and Scott seems irritated. Once they're inside the building Drew gives me a mischievous look and motions for me to come closer. I should have known what his teenage boy mind was up to.

Leaning over the middle console I kiss him, and a million butterflies take flight in my stomach. His lips taste like Chap Stick, and our mouths feel like they're practically melding together.

I'm jolted out of my thoughts by Drew's hand, which makes its way up my inner thigh. "Whoa! Drew, what are you doing?" I push him away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He holds his hands up.

"You didn't scare me, but you surprised me a little."

"I'm really attracted to you, Sid. It's hard for me to keep my hands off of you."

"Well, try harder," I glare at him.

What kind of girl does he think I am...?

"What's the big deal, it's not like we're having sex." He sighs.

Slowly, I come to an understanding of why my dad didn't want me dating yet. Our make-out session went from PG thirteen to NC seventeen in less than ten seconds. Drew went from sweet to aggressive.

"Drew, you're the first guy I've ever kissed and the first guy I've ever even dated for that matter. I know you've probably had a lot of experience, but I was hoping we could keep this PG thirteen for a while, if you know what I mean." I clarify my intentions for him.

"I don't have any experience, Sid." Drew scoffs.

My mouth drops open. "What?"

"I've had a first kiss, I've gotten to second base multiple times, and sometimes third, but I've never gone all the way." He admits.

"What about all your girlfriends?"

"Believe it or not, I have SOME standards dammit," he chuckles. "And my mom is a lot like your dad. She doesn't want me sleeping with anyone because she's worried some girl is gonna try to trap me hoping for a meal ticket."

"Poor little Drew." I tease.

"I'll keep it respectable okay, I'm sorry." He apologizes.