Learning to live: wedding count down

"Who wants a coffee?" Johanna asked as we walked in the house.
"Me definitely" I sighed.
I pushed the living room door open to see peeta asleep with Luca on his chest, I couldn't see gale.
"Shhh" Annie hushed us. "Don't wake him up he's a nightmare lately"
All 3 of us creeped into the kitchen shutting the door silently behind us.
"I hope he's good for your wedding" Annie sighed.
"He will be if peeta has him" Johanna laughed.
"Maybe that isn't such a bad idea?" I suggested "let peeta have Luca till they come down on Friday?"
"I don't know, it isn't really fair on peeta" Annie said
"I don't think he would mind" i shrugged "it won't be fair on Luca, I know for a fact Effie will have us doing all wedding stuff, seating charts, food choices, room arrangement"
Johanna gave me a weird look
"I saw your list" I laughed.
Annie still looked unsure
"Come on Ann, you can't do everything on your own, you have to let people help you out sometimes" Johanna told her.
Before Annie could respond the kitchen door opened.
"Hello" peeta said to all of us with Luca on his hip.
"Mama" Luca said to Annie.
She pulled herself up to pick up Luca.
Peeta sat down in between me an Johanna.
"How was wedding dress shopping?" Peeta asked me
"Not telling it's bad luck" I smirked.
"We're used to bad luck by now" peeta laughed.
"Exactly I've had enough" I laughed. "You will have to wait till Saturday won't you, like everybody else" I cheekily grinned.
"By the way you've got to get your ushers an best men to the wedding shop tomorrow to sort tux sizes out" Johanna inputted.
Peeta just nodded.
"And Annie was wondering if you would watch Luca from Wednesday till Friday when you an the other guests come to 4" Johanna asked peeta.
"Johanna!" Annie blushed.
"It's okay if you don't-" peeta cut her short.
"No, no I'd love to, I love looking after him, he's like my best friend or something" he laughed to put Annie at ease.
"Thank you" she place Luca in his play ring an hugged peeta.
"God we're bridesmaid shopping tomorrow" Johanna rolled her eyes looking at the list Effie made her.
"Wow that should be fun, daisy is so picky" I laughed.
"Omg I wonder If delly will tell is her 'news' " Johanna joked.
"What news?" Annie asked confused
"Shit" Johanna muttered.
"Oh yeah dellys pregnant" gale stood at the kitchen door.
"Fuck sake gale" Johanna laughed, he walked over to her kissing her.
"Delly is pregnant?" Annie asked shocked. "How do you all know an I don't?" She sounded miffed.
"Well me an Johanna just guessed" I told her. I looked over to peeta for back up.
"Thom was acting really weird like almost freaking out so I asked him what was up an he told me an gale"
"Poor idiot" gale joked
Johanna gave him a warning look.
"What I mean is they're young, delly is what? 17 and thom is not even 20 yet" gale shrugged.
"Well this is between delly an thom not us" I interrupted "if she wanted to tell us she would do"
"Well I don't want this to sound selfish but I hope she keeps the baby, I need someone in the 'mommy' club"
She laughed.
"Hey you know your never alone Ann" peeta said.
"I know I just worry Luca is lonely, he's nearly one an he has no one his own age around him"
"He will never be lonely with all us" gale joked, I think he caught a glimpse of mine an peeta's faces.
"Soooo anybody want pre wedding drinks?" Gale asked.
"Gale you're starting to sound like an alcoholic Jesus" Johanna laughed.
But we all drank and talked till god knows what time, early hours of the morning.