Learning to live: 4 days till wedding

"Come on everyone up" Johanna shouted.

I opened one of my eyes to see peeta an gale asleep on the floor to my left, haymitch sprawled out next to the kitchen door an no sign of Annie.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"10:30" everyone has to be out in an hour so up" she smacked gale jokingly.

He just turned over.

"Where's Annie?" I asked.

"She went home" Johanna laughed.

"Could you keep it down" haymitch growled.

"Shut the fuck up" Johanna rolled her eyes.

"Oooo bite me" haymitch laughed.

"Yeah well I might just tell Effie about last night, you drank more than any of us"

"Guys shut up" gale shouted.

"Serves you right for drinking, again, now get your arse up get in one if the 4 showers in the place an be ready in an hour!!" Johanna almost shouted.

"The girls are meeting us at the bridal shop at 11:30, so start getting ready" she ushered me up.

"God why did we drink again?" I asked Johanna.

"Because we did" she sarcastically said "How the hell is peeta still asleep?"

"He sleeps threw anything he's a nightmare to wake up" I told her

"Yeah well he needs to get his arse in the shower an not be late for his tux fitting. Effie will kill me" Johanna joked

"God you're starting to sound like the old crazy Effie" haymitch mocked

"Fuck off old man" Johanna retaliated.

"What the hell is everyone arguing for now" a sleepy peeta said.

"Well if it isn't sleeping beauty" haymitch said to peeta.

Peeta just shook his head, standing up.

"I'm getting a shower" he yawned.

"Gales in the main one I think" I said to peeta.

He just nodded still half asleep walking up the stairs.

"Come on let's get coffee" Johanna said stepping over haymitch.

"God I may as well get a shower too" haymitch moaned pushing himself of the floor, walking to one of the other showers.

Johanna handed me a coffee sitting across for me.

"God it's 4 days until your wedding" Johanna said.

"I can't believe it I really can't" I laughed.

"Yeah well you better not makes us wear horrible girly dresses" she laughed.

"Don't count on it, I couldn't care less what you all wore" I thought about it for a second. "Infant scrap that, if it was up to you, you would wear a track suit" I laughed.

Johanna just gave me a sarcastic look.

"As long as I don't have to wear frills an bright pink"

"Couldn't think of anything worse"

We both laughed in unison.

"What colour do you want then?" She asked.

"I don't know, I thought about orange because of peeta" I shrugged.

Johanna gave me a shocked weird look.

"Not bright orange! More subtle like the sunset" I smiled realising I related the same phrase peeta said to me over 2 years ago.

"Oh, that actually sounds quite nice" Johanna said after thinking about it.

"I like the idea of royal blue too" I suggested.

"Well that rainy would probably give you the world if you asked for it, I'm sure she can rustle up a few dresses in a few colours" she joked

"The perks of being the mockingjay" I joked back.

"Well we better get a move on we have 45 minutes" Johanna said pouring the remains of her coffee down the sink.

"wedding dress shopping yay" I sarcastically said.

"Oh stop it you love it" she laughed.

I just shook my head. But I think Johanna could half be right undid quite enjoy all this wedding stuff. I would never ever, ever admit that to Johanna though.