Wedding: 4 days to go

Johanna handed me a coffee sitting across for me.

"God it's 4 days until your wedding" Johanna said.

"I can't believe it I really can't" I laughed.

"Yeah well you better not makes us wear horrible girly dresses" she laughed.

"Don't count on it, I couldn't care less what you all wore" I thought about it for a second. "Infant scrap that, if it was up to you, you would wear a track suit" I laughed.

Johanna just gave me a sarcastic look.

"As long as I don't have to wear frills an bright pink"

"Couldn't think of anything worse"

We both laughed in unison.

"What colour do you want then?" She asked.

"I don't know, I thought about orange because of peeta" I shrugged.

Johanna gave me a shocked weird look.

"Not bright orange! More subtle like the sunset" I smiled realising I related the same phrase peeta said to me over 2 years ago.

"Oh, that actually sounds quite nice" Johanna said after thinking about it.

"I like the idea of royal blue too" I suggested.

"Well that rainy would probably give you the world if you asked for it, I'm sure she can rustle up a few dresses in a few colours" she joked

"The perks of being the mockingjay" I joked back.

"Well we better get a move on we have 45 minutes" Johanna said pouring the remains of her coffee down the sink.

"wedding dress shopping yay" I sarcastically said.

"Oh stop it you love it" she laughed.

I just shook my head. But I think Johanna could half be right undid quite enjoy all this wedding stuff. I would never ever, ever admit that to Johanna though.

I sat on the bridal shop's couch in the same place Annie an Johanna did the day before waiting for Delly,Daisy, Johanna an Annie to show me the dresses they tried on.

We decided on 4 colours Royal Blue, baby blue, sunset orange and royal green. Delly wore the royal green an Annie wore the royal blue, both the same style but different colours. Rainy described the dresses as a long, sweetheart neck satin gowns, with coloured shashes, she said you can pick the colour shash, or even take it off. Johanna wore the "strapless natural orange sleeveless kneelength" dress, the dress had a white bow round the front tying at the back. I loved it. Daisy picked the "a-line draped,white sash, sleeveless baby blue chiffon" dress. I loved them all, each of them suited the dress they tried on but if I picked them all,Effie would have a heart attack. Everything has to match, she even said "the colour of the bridesmaid dresses you pick has to be the same as the mans tie" this was going to be a hard decision.

"You all look lovely" rainy beamed.

Everyone smiled but delly she looked like she was about to be sick.

She still hadn't told us she was pregnant.

"I will leave you to decide between you an see how the men are getting on with my other assistant destiny" rainy said.

I smiled an waited for her to leave.

"I have no fucking clue which dress to pick" I let out.

"delly are you alright?" I asked her.

I waited a few moments for a reply.

"Delly?" I repeated, she seemed distant.

"Yeah, sorry" she tried to laugh.