Happiness.

We lived in our own little bubble for a few hours before all our family came to visit Willow. I had never seen anything so perfect and fragile in my whole 23 years of life. Ten perfect fingers and Ten perfect toes, the biggest green eyes and hair as black as night. Her face the image of Peeta. Plump lips dominant on her face.

After all our visitors went home, we had to stay in for the night. I woke at around 2am, listening to Peeta soothingly talking to willow rocking her back and forth. I kept my eyes closed listening carefully making sure I wouldn't disturb either of them.

"you are so loved Willow Mai Mellark, more than you will ever know, Daddy has waited a long time for you, and can I tell you a secret" he paused and leaned closer to her tiny peaceful face, "Mummy has too. Although she won't admit it and is most likely panicking right now thinking she will be the worst parent you could have. She couldn't be more wrong". He paused again as if he was in deep thought. "She is the most caring warm-hearted person you could wish for and she will never stop loving and protecting you. I can tell she'll be the strict protective one and You will have me wrapped round your little finger, but I wouldn't have it any other way"

I could feel a tear escaping my left eye I wiped it and sat up admiring Peeta in all his glory. The biggest smile broke out of his face.

"Hello Mummy, how are you feeling?"

I returned the smile sniffling up the snot that had escaped my nose "on Cloud nine"

Peeta stood up from the Hospital chair at the side of my bed handing Willow over to me, I looked at her perfect peach face with her full lips almost forming into a pout.

"How did we get so lucky Peeta?"

He didn't answer the question he simply smiled stroking my head "We deserve to be happy don't forget that"

3 Years later.

"Peeta will you stop painting with Willow and Luca and put them in the bath please! Everyone is coming in 2 hours the whole of upstairs is a mess Willow's hair is full of Paint and Luca looks like nobody owns him!" I fumed shouting up the stairs.

It was Willows 3rd birthday party and all our family were coming over for it. We were throwing her a garden party as her birthday was August and it was extremely warm out.

"Yes, Katniss ok" Peeta huffed back. "come on Will, and you to Luc before I am a divorced man"

"Mama!!" Willow screamed. She had the fire and attitude just like me.

"yes willow" I asked trudging up the stairs with an enormous pile of clean washing.

She stood on our landing head to toe in paint waving a brush in her left hand and he other on her hip.

I burst out laughing, her hair was all over her tiny legs almost blue from the paint.

This caused her to furrow her eyebrows looking crossly at me.

I will admit I felt kind of bad. So I played along.

"I bet the picture you painted with Daddy and Luca is beautiful"

This caused her to smile and make her way over to me giving me her paintbrush.

"Of course it is mama we painted it for you"

A huge genuine grin spread a cross my face.

"Thank you I can't wait to see it , now come on baby let's get you bathed and dressed because who's birthday is it?"

She didn't reply just pointed to herself.

"that's right now we can't be late to your own birthday can we" she took my hand and I led her into the bathroom.