prologue

When I was alone, when no one left in my life, when there was just darkness, I found you.
When life didn't look easier, when there was no ray of light in my dark room, when there was no one to sing lullaby for me in sleepless nights, I found you.
When I felt, I'm lost in crowded world, when I felt I lost my way home, I found you.
You came in my life, you were fighting with your fate, still you took me in your arms and I felt blissful.
when I was giving up on everything, every happiness, you fulfilled my life with unconditional love and peace.
when I felt there is no reason to be loved, I found you.
When I felt I'll drown in darkness forever, you pulled me out breaking walls of my shell.
when there were just sounds of loneliness around me, I found you.
I let you in to hold me in your protective embrace.
When I was afraid of lonely nights, scared of loveless mornings, when I felt there is just one thing will stay with me forever that was my bad fate, I found you.
I nandni murthy found u,
I Found u Mr manik malhotra.

Note: this story Have few dialogues in hindi also. Don't try to copy. It's all my work and ideas. If any thing is similar to someone's work it will be by chance not intentionally. Enjoy their journey and keep supporting.