part 13

Nandni was combing her hairs after getting fresh. The thought brought a shiver that trembled down her body as she tried to picture the scene of last night. Those moments and feelings were new but still every thing was looking perfect. She raised her hand and touched her lips while thinking their first kiss. His touch and movement of his lips at hers was still fresh. Waves of that sensation were still making her bones chill. Suddenly she felt same condition of her heart just by recalling their beautiful togetherness.

"Why it's feeling like, now facing him with steady gesture is impossible. Please God give me strength" Nandni squeezed her eyes shut while in her troubled heart she prayed.

At the other hand Manik took shower changed his clothes and came down all ready to join office. His black suit neatly jelled up hairs and silver Rolex Daytona wrist watch giving him a Greek God manly look.

"Good morning every one" manik greetet before pulling chair out to sit. Manik looked up and saw mukti and cabir both were looking at him like he is candidate and came to give interview for job. He raised his brows to ask what is going on in their heads.

"Bro bachat ho gae na. I mean kissi compromising position main tou ni they when aleeza came to wake u up" Mukti came near manik and wispered curiously.

"What..!!!" manik replied after realising where their talk trying to end up.
"Good morning" every one shifted their eyes towards nandni when she joined them at dining table. She took seat at opposite side of manik.

"Good morning beta" raj replied keeping news paper at side.
"Manik u never been late before. What happened today you already very late" raj asked manik watching his wrist watch. Raj's question fell like bomb at two persons who were reason for this late arrival. Nandni looked back at manik with shocked eyes and when she found him in same condition she lowered her eyes.

"Dad last night we were watching movie so we slept late that's why" manik tried to give excuse.
"Really yeh kab huwa..!!! You and slept late..!! watching movie...!!" cabir shouted like manik told shocking head lines of news channel. Mukti hit his leg with her foot under table listening his all shouts. Raj and ishani were looking at cabir like he is talking in alien language.

"Yeah yeah I mean ofcourse manik was watching movie, he wasn't doing anyyyyy thing else. He slept verrryyy late. Ofcourse aankh ni khuli in morning" cabir covered his all drama by pulling leg of manik. Nandni was looking down understanding cabir's double meaning talks. Manik looked back with angry glare, enough to make cabir's mouth shut.

"Ok bacho start your break fast. After that we have to leave and manik also have an urgent meeting to attend" ishani brought all of them back to start break fast. Nandni thanked her stars that this leg pulling came to an end soon.

---------------------------

The whole day manik and raj remained busy at office. After break fast ishani, mukti and abhi went back to their village. Cabir and alya went back to their hotel.
The whole day nandni was just passing time by doing all cleaning work in her room.
Aleeza tried to give her company while doing her work. Now nandni realised family members and their company is really a blessing of God. She picked one pic of her parents. A lone tear fell from her eyes at photo frame.

"Mama, baba you both will be happy na. Look at your daughter she is engaged now"she was showing her ring finger as both were really watching her. There were tears but at her lips there was a sad smile.
"I wish aap mery sath hoty. I'm not complaining but I miss you both. I miss you mama, baba" she knows the emptiness of her parents can't be fulfilled but at the same time she have no complains from her life.

Nandni felt a hand at her shoulder when she looked back Aleeza was there looking at her with eyes full of love and concern. Nandni wiped her tears.