part 31A

"Manik look there...!" it's beautiful" Nandni pointed towards black clouds rising up slowly. It was looking an amazing view to see mixture of blue sea water with black clouds.

Manik looked at the direction bt what he was seeing since long time it was more beautiful

Manik looked at the direction bt what he was seeing since long time it was more beautiful. She was admiring that breath taking view when his fingers lazily slipped into her hairs at back of head. She looked back towards him to understand his lazy touch. It was his wild look at her lips that made her stop breathing any more.

He looked up in her eyes and again back at her luscious lips. She fisted His Shirt feeling her heartbeat too loud in her ears that she hoped he wasn't listening it. With one pull he brought her face closer and their foreheads touching each other. Closing his eyes he rubbed his nose with hers and her uneven breaths were fanning his desperate lips.

"Kiss me...!" his low bewildered voice caused chills to run through the her spine. His scent drove her insane which was hot smoky and manly.

"Ma..manik...mein...h...how...I...I...!" fisting his collar tightly she was mumbling with shaky tune.
"Why..! You don't know how to kiss. Please...!" he again asked removing little more distance and now his lips were almost touching hers. With a husky breath she held his face in shivering hands and placed a soft kiss at his lips.

His grip around her ribs became tight when he felt her little apart lips against his eager ones. After gathering courage she fixed her lips around his lower one. Giving little pressure when she sucked his lip she felt his sudden rising and falling masculine chest against her torso. She never noticed that her gentle suction at his lips can effect him this much.

He always touched her like she is doll made of glass but still it was also in his nature to be in control. Her soft quivering lips moving slowly at his, started making him restless. When he couldn't bear her innocent hot moves she unknowingly was doing with him, he took charge in his control. His hands gently pulled her head back and before she comprehended his intent he kissed her intensely. His hands grabbed her slim waist and lifted her off the couch. They didn't break their kiss as he carried her to bed.

Just few seconds and her back touched soft surface under her. Cold soft mattress under her and his warm masculine body at her was strange yet sensational combination. He stayed between her legs gently pressing himself against her.

Adjusting her properly under himself, his tongue entered her mouth and kiss became passionate. She was a divine taste of honey and vanilla. Pushing her more into mattress he skimmed her curvy sides. As her body rubbed against him, he responded with an intense groan that vibrated delightfully against her lips.

Before that they proceed further knock at door grabbed their attention. Manik ignoring little disturbance just kept doing his important job. Nandni moaned between their kiss to stop him when once again she listened knock. Placing her palms at his chest she pushed him using her all force. Manik showed his displeasure looking at her, totally breathless and annoyed.