part 36

"Sir few men are here and saying they are from any wedding planning and management company...!" a guard came in study room to inform manik. Manik nodded his head and asked the guard to bring them here.

Even after receiving strict orders from Raj that just stay away from office work today, manik was still examining one file. He was in study room and exactly after few hrs their wedding function was gonna start. As he listened knock at door he gave permission to come in.

There were 3 men from wedding organising company with one guard. They introduced themselves after showing their Id cards of company. After giving all necessary information manik gave keys to guard of most upper floor room.

Guard went out with those planners to guide them for right direction. After showing the room which one manik asked to decorate guard took place at side of the door of that room. He was asked to keep an eye at those workers so that they can do their work properly and on time.

Other two guards helped wedding planners to bring all stuff and material of decoration in that room.

------------------

"Leave it manik. For God's sake you should leave this office work today. Atleast you can behave like a groom for few hrs.....!" cabir said while entering in study room.

"Bro you need to be fresh, relaxed, and energetic. This is a tip from an experienced elder brother-in-law. Believe me my all wise tips gonna help you tonight...! Abhi winked while narrating his double meaning tips after joining both of them. Manik rolled his eyes before closing file.

"Seriously you both are here to give me tips as if I'm gonna marry first time. You guys may be forgetting I'm already married and even soon-to-be dad also....!" manik said giving dead looks to both of them. Listening his reply abhi and cabir laughed their heart out.

"Ok ok. We are not gonna give you advises but atleast you should avoid office work today. Go and check your girl either she needs you or not. I'm seeing since morning you are here in study room....!" abhi said while patting manik's shoulder.

Manik smiled listening about her and once again all he could feel was her thundering heart during morning talk. Manik nodded his head and stood up from chair to leave for his room.

At other hand mukti brought three amazing gorgeous designer dresses and placed neatly at bed.

"Nandni which one you want to wear at night function. Tell me so that I can arrange all other matching accessories and other stuff...!" mukti asked nandni who was sitting at bed hugging her knees near her chest.

"Mukti di all are beautiful. I'm totally confused which one I should wear....!" Nandni replied with totaly perplexed expressions.

"Hmmmm you should try three of them and in which you will feel comfortable and easy you should wear that....!" mukti replied while taking out three matching jewellery boxes from cupboard.

"Go first and come out after getting fresh. Take a superb shower so that your muscles could feel relax. Go go....!" mukti asked while pulling her from bed and pushed her towards washroom.

As nandni entered in washroom mukti went out to reconfirm the time of beauticians. She wanted to make sure their on-time arrival.

----------------

Nandni was smiling standing under the shower. All his planning and morning talk was running in her mind and she just moved her fingers from her dripping hairs. With normal temperature water was so soothing for her.

Even after finishing her all cleaning and washing her fragile body she was loving to stand under water. In this silence when water was relaxing her all body muscles, she was blushing remembering his excitement about marrying her once again.