Epilogue

Manik and raj were sitting in living room of malhotra mansion. One investigation team was trying to unearth kidnapper's location but still they haven't been able to.

"We told you already that my daughter is expecting. Can you imagine our Condition how considerate is this matter but still we getting no positive result....!" raj trying to control his vexation while talking to CID team.

"Sir we trying our best. Kidnappers did their job very carefully.  Even before entering beach house they demolished all CCTV cameras. As you know we have already gotten recording of all CCTV cameras fixed at roads near beach house. I hope we will find out any clue.

"I don't care what you trying to do or not. I need my wife back as soon as possible. If you need money, I will give how much you want but send your whole police force in search. I want that dev arrested and this time I will make sure, he must get Punishment for his deeds...!" manik snapped at whole team looking down all disappointed.

Each passing day was making him feel more inexpiable. He squeezed his watered eyes harder. He'd been too afraid to even think about the sufferings and pain she might going through.

Each night he was waking up screaming her name. His god-awful nightmares had been vague, seeing nandni in worst conditions every night. Though he took an oath to take care of her and their child, he'd never expected the girl he loved to his soul, will be snatched away like this.

It's been seven days police was searching nandni but the result of whole matter is that investigators are still baffled in their attempts to discover where dev took her. Every passing day, minutes, seconds were slicing through Manik's helpless soul. Every time investigation team returned, he looked intently and inquiringly at their hopeless figures but got nothing except negative response. 

"Sir we already fixed all equipment at your land line, in case kidnapper tried to contact you, with the help of phone call we can trace location. But it's also strange thing that even kidnapper didn't contact you....!" CID team was discussing with Raj while manik in deep thoughts was pacing back and forth across the living room.  They were trying to comfort Malhotras with positive supposition.

             ----------------

"Manik...! Mera bacha how long you will keep closed yourself in these dark walls. You know you can't do any thing, we can't do any thing. At least think about her. She won't appreciate that you starving like this....!" sitting beside manik at floor Ishani was moving her hand affectionately in his hairs. He was silent resting his back with wall. 

In response he just closed his eyes tightly taking deep breath and tears fell from ishani's eyes. It was painful for her to see her son at the same place where she was years ago. The way she cried for her child today he was crying for his child. Years ago she lost her life partner who was killed by that cruel devil, today his girl was in the same hands. Years before she was helpless, today he was fluttering in pain.

"Manik im so sorry....! Its all coz of me. I wish mein Kabhi dev ko  na mili hoti....!" Manik pulled ishani in his arms when  he heard her silent sobs.

"Mom it's not your fault don't blame yourself. Mom I disappointed her. She trusted me, she was sure I will save her, she was sure I will save my child. I could have save her but see, she is gone, I didn't protect her....!" he let his tears to fall free which he was holding since the day she was gone. Ishani moved his fingers at his injured foot.

While running bare feet behind kidnappers one glass piece pierced his foot but he didn't even let anyone to dress his wound. He wanted to be in that pain, he was punishing for the sin he didn't even do or may be that wound was nothing at front of pain, he was feeling in his tightening heart.