part 6

Nandni was talking to Aleeza sitting at dining table. Both have developed good bonding just in one day. All servants were roaming around nandni, taking her good care. Nandni was feeling happy and was surprised how they all were showering unconditional love.

Aleeza went in kitchen to do her work. Nandni stood up and started looking around. She didn't see manik since morning after kitchen incident. She turned around she saw he was there, sat at sofa doing his work at laptop.

"He looks so serious and a strict person" Nandni thought while staring at him. Manik was so engrossed, reading a file.

Nandni was lost ogling at his charming personality. She became embarrassed when abruptly manik looked up and noticed nandni is lost looking at him. He raised his brows as asking what are you looking for. Looks like manik was totally in teasing mood. Nandni embarrassingly shook her head to say nothing. And walked away in kitchen.

"why I always make myself fool at front of him" Nandni entered in kitchen cursing herself.

"Aleeza can you make one cup of coffee for me. And what nandni is doing in kitchen?" manik asked when he was passing through living room.

"Yeah sure sir just give me 5 minutes and your coffee will be ready. Sir nandni is cutting vegetables in kitchen. She wants to cook something" Aleeza told hesitantly, what if he became angry.

"I told all of you she needs rest and she don't need to do kitchen work then why you didn't stop her. Send her out here. Go fast" manik asked sternly to Aleeza.

"OK sir" Aleeza left without delay of any second.

-------------------------------------------

"Nandni please leave these things here and go out. Go go. Manik sir will not leave me if I let you cook here. Aleeza said with horrible face.

"Why I can't cook..? Please let me do, I'm feeling bored in my room" Nandni was pleading walking behind Aleeza who is preparing coffee.

"Sweeti I know you wanna do but if I didn't send you out manik sir will fire me from my job. Please try to understand his anger is the last thing any one wants to face" Aleeza informed with helpless tune.

"Nandni please can you give this coffee to manik sir. Please" Aleeza stopped nandni who was going out with grumpy face. Nandni took coffee and went straight towards manik.

"Why I can't do any thing in kitchen" nandi asked with angry tune after putting cup at front of manik.

"Because I said you will not do any work means you won't, that's it" manik replied without looking up from his laptop.

"Why..?" nandi asked annoyingly with little high voice.

"I don't need to answer you. Let me do my work peacefully. Don't disturb me" now manik replied looking straight in her eyes. She felt anger in his expressions and tone. She realised, its first time she talked in high pitched voice with someone. May be new place, new routine, new people and exhausted past few days were pissing her off. She walked away without saying anything further.

She entered her room and threw herself at chair. She squeezed her head feeling angry, annoyed, hurt and helpless. She was trying to divert the rage upon her mind.

        ---------------

"Shit what I did. Why I talked to her this way" manik moved his fingers from his messy hairs after putting laptop at table. No one questioned him this way as nandni did. Her angry tone made him furious. Her explosion now making him restless.

At the other hand she closed the door and slipped into her blanket. She didn't went down for lunch also. She was avoiding manik coz of embarrassment and anger at the same time. Aleeza came many times to call her but nandni didn't come down.