part 27

It was night when Aleeza entered in TV lounge and saw nandni was sitting at sofa folding her legs up. She laughed after seeing nandni biting her nails while holding news paper in wrong way.

"Nandni really tum ulta news paper bhi read kr leti ho. Wao....!" Aleeza asked while controlling her laugh. Now nandni realised she was holding news paper in wrong way. She kept back at table and looked back towards Aleeza embarrassingly.

"Actually I wasn't reading it. I was just thinking.....!" and again she got lost in her thoughts.
"Nandni...!" Aleeza shook her hand at front of her eyes to bring her back in her senses.

"You went to give lunch and even didn't tell me how was your visit. Manik sir tou happy ho gaey hon gey food and wife dono ko apny office main dekh k" Aleeza again pushed her to think whatever she was already trying to forget.

"Yea..yeah he was happy, so much happy...!" Nandni replied again twisting her fingers. They listened car horn and Aleeza turned back towards window to look outside.

"I think raj sir and manik sir aa gaey...!" Aleeza said while coming back towards nandni.
"Whatt....! Manik aa bhi gaey. Itni jaldi....!" Nandni replied while shifting her legs down from sofa to wear her sandals. Aleeza looked back at her as she is toughest algebraic question.

"Nandni. Yeh jaldi hey. As far I know even they are half hr late from their usual arrival" Aleeza said with confused face. Nandni rubbed her forehead when she realised what she is doing.

"Its not like that. Actually I was watching TV so didn't realise it's already late...!" Nandni replied looking other side to hide her consciousness.

"Ok I'm going to arrange dinner, c ya later...!" Aleeza said almost running out for kitchen.

------------------

Manik entered in his room and after removing his blazer he threw himself at couch. His face was showing it was indeed a tiring day at office.

He looked here and there while removing his tie. But his eyes were looking for one person, was already out of his bedroom. After removing tie he rested his head back at couch closing his eyes. A peaceful smile appeared at his lips remembering her surprise visit at his office today.

After taking few mints rest manik got up and after taking his track suit went to be fresh.
Raj already came in TV lounge and was having usual chit chat when manik's fragrance touched her nose. She became alert sensing his presence behind her. He came forward and sat beside her at same sofa.

"Hi...! What's up guys....!" manik asked looking at both of them but she felt his greeting like an alarm.
"Nothing we just watching TV...!" raj replied looking back at TV news channel.

"I have surprise for you both. I hope you will like it. Like ummm no I think you will love it....!"raj said looking back towards them having a huge smile.
"What's that surprise dad....!" manik asked to raj.

"I told you na it's surprise. Ok I won't make you guys wait so long. After dinner you will know what's surprise..!" raj replied seeing his impatient son. Raj was busy watching TV and manik was reading news paper, which one a while before she was trying to read, but all the time his smoky hot scent kept her aware of his cozy presence beside her. After few mints manik noticed she was so silent.

He slipped his hand at hers she kept at sofa between them still reading news paper. She looked back towards manik and then raj but both father son were totally busy in their jobs. Manik smiled without removing his gaze from news paper after sensing her consciousness about raj's presence. She tried to pull her hand but he kept holding in his strong grip. Of course Mr manik malhotra apny baap sy bhi ni darta. She stopped struggling realising he won't leave her hand.