part 3

"Baba you know that I didn't do it purposely. I didn't do. He will never forgive me baba. Never" her sobs were echoing in her dark room. Her whispers were showing her helplessness.

At the other hand one more person listening her all talk. Cursing himself that how he doubted at her innocence. How he became so heartless with that poor soul. How he became cause of her tears when he should wipe them.

How could he increase her pain when he was supposed to lessen her sorrows" Manik was there outside of her room hearing her crying.

He wasn't feeling good the way nandni ran away from study room. But after a fight of heart and mind that he should go or not, finally he listened to his heart. He came to check on her. But he didn't know that reality will slap him this way.
Mrs shiwani saw manik coming back from nandni's room totally lost. He just silently passed by shiwani as she didn't even exist there.

Manik entered the guest room where he was going to stay. He closed the door behind him.
"His explosion at her, her quivering lips, trembling words, her tears, scared face, her all reasons to not tell him about baba, baba's sacrifices to see him as a successful businessman" all flashes were running in his mind. Manik punched nearest wall as hard as possible. He was trying to get all his frustration out.

"How I can do this with her. How I became so heartless with her. How I didn't see helplessness in her eyes. Why I didn't think she also left alone, now there is no one for her in this whole world, meny aik baar bhi ni socha k baba k siwa koe ni hey uska" cursing himself for everything he fell on bed with thud like a lifeless soul.
"How I can make her cry, how can I hurt baba's little doll, how....???" He was continiously mumbling.

"Baba gave me new life when I was running from my fate. When I almost gave up at my life, baba came like a ray of hope. Who taught me once again how to live "

Flash back :

Baba and dad were childhood friends. Their families were neighbours. Both families had totally different status. Baba belonged to a poor respectable family but he was so rich by heart and self-esteem. At the other hand dad's family was so rich having all luxuries of life. Dad's family never approved their friendship but his family's hatred didn't effect their friendship. After passing their intermediate exams baba joined a small factory as a security guard to support his family financially at very young age and at the other hand dad's whole family shifted to London where dad continued his higher education. Even distances also couldn't effect their friendship.

Dad always called baba to know about his well being. Dad many times tried to help baba financially but baba's dignity never allowed it. After completing education dad joined his family business and got married with niyonika mom. One day Suddenly in emergency dad had to go for business trip for one weak. During this time baba's job transferred to Mumbai in other branch of his company at the Base of experience, loyalty and dedication. Before leaving village baba left his new contact number at Malhotra house in London. Unfortunately dad's family came to know their still flourishing friendship.

They decided that they will never inform dad about baba's shifting and at the other hand conveyed a fake msg to dad that baba will contact himself after settling in new city. It's another issue that they tried their best to contact each other after that but all attempts had failed. Same way days replaced by months, months by years they didn't talk to each other but their hearts never forgot memories they spent together. After dad's parents death dad decided they will shift India and just for necessary meetings will come to visit London office.

Dad settled his business in Mumbai. At the other hand baba was living with his wife and mother in Mumbai. After losing his job he Sent his family back in village in their previous house. He applied for security guard job at many places including malhotra mansion. Without any clue that it's his best friend's home. Next day baba got selected for malhotra mansion by dad's manager at the basis of his experience. Baba also got a servant quarter at the back side of mansion. Baba was happy that at least he got job and shelter as well.