part 5

"Nandni k luggage b ley aaien uss k room sy" manik said to a servant of murthy house after giving his last luggage.
After wearing his blazer manik last time saw towards room. He left the room after catching last glimpse of old memories he spent there.

It's been 6 days karan have passed. The night they got news of karan had died, was longest and horrible night. Nandni's condition was becoming worse. When she came in her senses she didn't speak single word. She have become a lifeless soul just breathing. She didn't talk with any one. His death made her defunct. Her silence was showing which storm is destroying her emotionally.

Next day Raj also came directly at murthy house. When Raj reached, with manik he handled all arrangements of karan's funeral. There wasn't a single tear in her eyes when Raj took her near karan's dead body to see him for last time. She was there holding Raj's hand tightly as her strength is not allowing her to stand still. Her silence was giving unbearable pain to both manik and Raj. She stood near karan was just staring at him but have lost all guts to speak or cry.

Today they are going back to Mumbai. Nandni will live at Malhotra mansion. From morning she didn't come out from her room. Seems like she wants to spend last day at murthy house alone in her room.

Manik came in living room, where Raj was sitting silently at couch. Manik knows he is just showing strong for them but inside he is totally shattered. He also had lost a friend like brother.

"Dad are u ok" manik asked after placing his hand at Raj's shoulder.

"yeah I'm fine beta. Main nandni ko ley kr ata hun. Aap yeh sab luggage rakhwa lo" raj informed manik before leaving for nandni.

At the other hand nandni stood at front of a wall looking at photo frame. That was picture where Karan kissing at her head while she sitting near his feet at floor. She took picture in her hands.

"///Baba just taste it today I made it by my own hands" Nandni asked Karan to eat a chapati.
"Beta yeh kon si new shape hey. Actually I was good student of math but in geometry I never saw such Shap" Karan replied after looking at chapati.
"Baba why are u making fun of my chapatti but it's first time. Soon I will become expert."
"OK ok sorry ni hansu ga. Khush" Nandni showing all teath.
"Meri beti pata ni kab barhi hogi kab chory gi pagal panti. Aik kadam mery bina chalna ni ata" Karan said after placing his hand at her head.
"Mujhy ni bara hona. And I don't need to take any step alone. Aap hey na mery sath."
"Nandni but main sari zindagi aap k sath tou ni hun ga."
"Baba ab aap ny aisi baat ki tou men naraz ho jaon gi. Kabhi baat ni krun gi."
"OK ok sorry sorry ni kahun ga. Khush."
"Kaka plz can you click our pic with my first chapati." Nandni asked one servant. Karan kissed her head while she sat near his feet"///
nandni stood at front of pic recalling beautifull memories.

"Baba that day I said if you ever said again that I will be not with you some day then I will be angry. I will not talk with you. But see today you are not with me. You always said I never tell a lie. Today I believe, really you never lied. You said true some day you will not be there with me. But I lied. I said I will never talk to you. But see I'm talking with you. Even I'm not angry. Aaj men bari ho gae baba. See I'm taking every step without you. Dekho meny seekh Liya aap k binaa chalna" she smiled with tears flowing down wetting glass of photo frame in her hands. She wiped her tears and came near bed to put photo frame in her hand bag.

"Beta chalo, it's time to leave. Chalo gharr chalain" raj asked nandni placing his hand at her head with all devotion.
Nandni nodded her head. Raj took her in side hug and took her down stairs.

"keep these boxes in store room" manik was guiding servants to wind up all things safely.

They were removing all pictures from walls and keeping in drawers safely. Packing all cushions pillows in boxes to put in store. And finally they were spreading white sheets at all wooden furniture to keep them safe from dust.