part 2

Manik came inside murthy house, all servants greeted him with full respect. He directly entered the study room and sat on one couch. He waited for all servants to gather inside. Waiting for last person and that was Mrs shiwani. "Where is Nandni and how's she now...????" As Mrs shiwani entered his first question was about nandni.

She is in her bed room and much better now" Mrs shiwani replied with all regard.
"Please Mrs shiwani go and tell her I'm here and want to meet her" manik said straight forward without any further delay.

Mrs shiwani nodded and went to inform nandni while manik asked all other servants to go for their respective works what they were doing before.

       ———————

"Come in" Mrs shiwani listened nandni's weak voice when she knocked the door of nandni's room.

"Sweet heart Mr manik is here and waiting for you in study room" Mrs shiwani said with soft smile after entering that dark and silent room.

Nandni's face expressions changed from blank to shocked and then completely into horrified. May be she already feeling that whatever happened, after this facing him was gonna be awkward, frantic and totally terrifying. Nandni knew it that she will face him but this much early it wasn't expected.

"Dear he is waiting for you" Mrs shiwani waited for nandni to speak but when nandni didn't even move an inch shiwani reminded her once again.

Nandni just nodded her head got up from bed and went inside washroom to wash her face. May be trying to come back in her senses and preparing for a dreadful face off.

         ————————

Finally both reached near study room but suddenly nandni felt she have no courage to go inside.

"Auntie aap bhi mery sath hon gi na room main please" Nandni asked in pleading and nervous voice after holding shiwani's hand.

"Dear he wants to meet you and may be wants to talk about any thing important so it will be better if I stay out. But don't worry I'm here ok..!!! If I felt necessary I will be there beside you" Mrs shiwani made her understand lovingly.

Nandni just took a deep breath after fixing her panicked face expressions and entered the study room.

Manik was looking out from window waiting for nandni. After few minutes nandni entered in study room hesitantly fidgeting with her fingers nervously. As manik turned around nandni was stunned. His eyes were red with anger, sharp jawline was tight, all massy hair, still he was looking epitome of perfection. As nandni felt a rage in his eyes, she felt her throat getting dry. She immediately looked down.

Manik was looking at her without blinking his eyes but her fringe was blocking his view of her face.

Manik was totally lost in her simple yet arresting beauty. She was dressed up very plainly, pale face and exhausted eyes. May be she wasn't sleeping and eating properly. Still she was looking most beautiful fragile doll.
Manik's gaze was making her conscious. He stood there in silence doing nothing but just staring at her.

        ——————

"I saw her 5 years before and on that time she was a 15 years old little cute baby girl but now she have become a beautiful sober young lady..!" manik thought all lost in her beauty.

Her almond-shaped eyes, chubby cheeks, little cute nose, long black hair and luscious lips doing a megical spell on him. After waiting for some time when nandni didn't feel any reaction from manik, her eyes moved towards manik who was already looking at her. As their eyes met Nandni observed manik's body stiffened. His body language suddenly changed, may be he came back in his senses that for which purpose he is here.