part 14

After enjoying sleep of two hrs at most comfortable soft pillow manik woke up. As he opened his eyes he felt a soft grip at his hairs. He raised his head little up and his eyes met with one pair of most beautiful innocent eyes. Manik was looking into her eyes as she was beautiful dream and if he blinked she will vanished. Nandni lowered her eyes towards his collar bone, her fingers still tangled in his hairs.

As he came out from hangover of her eyes he noticed his sleeping position. He got up with jerk making her free from his crushing weight. Manik extended his one hand to hold her and other one he slipped under her shoulders to make her sit. She got up with help of his hold and she fizzled with pain when muscles of her back came at their relaxing position.

"Are u ok. Nandni why u didn't wake me up. It's been two hrs I was sleeping and u were bearing me" manik was rubbing her back with worried expressions.

"You were so tired and feeling headache. When you slept, I didn't feel right to disturb you" Nandni's words were full of compassionate and manik was looking at her as she was 8th wonder of the world. Next moment manik pulled her in his comforting hug. His arms around her were so gentle and his grip was merciful.

"Agar aap mujhy itni dheel do gi tou main aapko bohat disturb krny wala hun" manik wispered against her ear. Nandni hissed with pain when manik kissed at her neck before breaking hug.

"What happened..?" Manik looked towards her without breaking embrace of his arms and he noticed delightful sheepishness in her eyes. Nandni shook her head and tried to got up from bed. Manik made his grip around her more strong.

"Let me see..!!" manik pulled her dupatta away from her neck ignoring her struggle to go away. As he leaned forward he saw there was bluish red mark due to his love bite. Manik 's eyes grew wider with shock seeing that bruise.

He rubbed his thumb softly at mark and again nandni sucked sharp breath when his soft touch at mark gave her burning feelings.

"I'm sorry. Its paining..? Today I'm just giving you pain. Firstly I made you hurt emotionally and now physically. I'm really sorry. Believe me I didn't want to hurt you" manik cupped her cheeks and his eyes were full of agony and guilt.

"No its not paining. You can't hurt me neither emotionally nor physically. Nandni shook her head hurriedly didn't want to make him more disturbed. Manik left her cheeks and opened drawer of night stand. He pulled out an ointment and pushing her dupatta at side he applied cream at mark. Nandni held his wrist feeling more intense burning sensation. Though she didn't speak any word but manik can see raw tingle of pain at her face. He leaned forward and lightly blew at flaming skin. Nandni held his waist at both sides in tight grip when burning feels changed into chilling shiver.

"Feeling better..?" manik asked cupping her face while his thumbs were moving at her soft chubby cheeks .
"I'm ok..!!" Nandni replied with smiling face. Manik felt light seeing her sincere smile reaching her eyes.
"Ok go and take rest it's already late. C ya at morning. Ok..!" manik kissed at her forehead before saying good night. Nandni got up from bed to leave when he made her free from his hold.

She closed her door behind her when she entered in her room. She took her night dress and went to change. Whole time there was a peaceful smile at her lips which was missing after listening his scolding. She came and laid back at her bed. Her smile vanished as soon as she remembered manik was going out of city.

"why I'm feeling so restless. I'm not a kid who can't understand that he need to fulfil his other responsibilities also. Nandnj took a deep breath and closed her eyes to sleep.

------------------------

"I'm going for grocery shop" Aleeza informed nandni who was busy with flowers in lawn. Raj and manik both went for office.
"Please may I also come with you please. I will be bore without you" Nandni asked this way that Aleeza couldn't deny. Both went with driver for shopping. Both spent good time and also enjoyed eating gol gappas.