Part 32 B

"Manik it was best trip of my life...!" Nandni was talking laying at bed. Manik was looking at few mails at his mobile. He was sitting resting his back with headboard of bed. After having lunch both came to take rest. Manik smiled after listening her and felt happy that she enjoyed.

Keeping mobile at side table he slipped down and placed his head at same pillow where she was laying.
"So what you liked most...!" manik asked after gathering her in his strong embrace.

"Everything. Exploring that beautiful place, weather. I liked everything. What did You Like The Most...?" Nandni asked looking up into his eyes which were already admiring her. Manik pulled her closer encircling arms around her back. Totally ignoring her surprised gaze he leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"I liked the most spending day nights with you under sheets without clothes, and doing....!" he was going to explain further when nandni palmed his mouth. Manik removed her tiny palm from his mouth and not listening further she hugged him tightly.

"Im serious by the way. Why, didn't you like...!" manik asked fondling her hairs. Nandni shook her head negatively to tease him.

"Seriously you didn't like. Are you sure...!" manik asked looking down at her and she shook her head again. Seeing her smile he knew it she is troubling him.

"Okkk then. But as far I know always your notes were higher than mine. But it's ok, this time I will make sure you will enjoy..!" saying that he changed their position and next moment she was under him. Now nandni's eyes pooped out bcs as usual she was going to pay back coz of her teasing.

"No no I liked every thing...!" she replied hurriedly and a victorious smirk appeared at his lips.

"I know...!" he winked at her and she looked down biting her lips.

"Nandni I know our trip wasn't so romantic and straight like other couples. We had fights then I got arrested by police and left you alone in hotel, but still I will say it was best time of my life....!" his thumb was rubbing her soft cheek gently. Listening his confession nandni felt overwhelmed.

He kept looking in her bashful eyes, leaving her face he entwined his fingers with hers and pressed her hand at pillow. Leaning Down he was going to kiss her when she turned her face away. He smiled seeing her little cute teasing gestures but he knew his ways to keep situation in control.

Leaning down he kissed her side of neck and she felt once again rush of helplessness. Sinking her head more into pillow she moaned his name softly. After brushing his lips lightly in crook of her neck he raised his head up. She turned her head back to see in his demanding dark eyes. He once again bent down to kiss her and this time she didn't move her face away.

He took her lips for a soft kiss but soon intensity overpowered their senses. She responded back clinging to him. His mouth full of eagerness was parting her shaking lips. Light cares of his tongue at her lips sent shivers through her nerves. As kiss became deeper, unconsciously fisting his shirt tightly she pulled him closer over herself.

He groaned softly between kiss and making himself easy at her fragile figure he left his weight at her. Still he was holding himself at his elbows avoiding to crush her under him. Leaving her hand he slipped both arms under her back and rolled over his back. Without breaking kiss he kept tangled themselves.

He left her lips when he felt she was breathless and struggling for oxygen. As he rested his head fully at pillow she threw her head at his chest. She inhaled deeply burying her face into him and manik rubbed her back gently to ease her uneven breaths. Both were silent just enjoying closeness of each other when they listened knock at door. Manik shifting her back at bed went to open it.