part 37

After all rituals of marriage manik and nandni both declared as husband wife once again. After taking blessings of ishani and raj they went to meet all other guests. Raj called nandni and manik to introduce them with new business partners. Though they can't reveal main reason of repeat wedding function just for safety of manik's life but still they had to give reasonable excuse to all.

"I must say Mr malhotra your daughter in law is really beautiful....!" one business partner praised nandni and manik looked towards nandni proudly. His proud smile was showing that how much he was happy after having such precious person in his life.

"Im here with you...!" Leaning a little closer manik took her in side hug when he felt her uneasiness after receiving so much attention. A wave of blush heated her cheeks and she tore her gaze from his, focusing her attention at carpet under their feet.

"Manik take nandni with you. I think cabir mukti and abhi waiting for both of you....!" raj allowed them to go after casual greetings.  Manik nodded his head and took her towards stage. Sitting arrangement for couple of the night was amazing thing of this venue.

"Manik stop looking at me like this...!" Nandni said looking at other side while walking beside him. Diffidence was apparent in her voice.

"Its not my fault you looking so beautiful that I'm helpless. I'm not able to move my eyes away...!" manik replied casually as it's not big deal to stare continuously at his bridle.

"Hi lovelies...!" and here cabir's cheesy compliment brought them back from their lala land. Stop staring at her otherwise you can trip and fall down. Concentrate at your way. Otherwise there will be hottest headlines at front page of news paper "Mr manik malhotra fell down while checking out his bridle and had injured his nose."

"Yaar it will be quiet embarrassing for us, be careful...!" cabir said making his fake embarrassed expressions, and pretending as he was already imagining that scene. Listening his mocking compliments mukti and abhi laughed and nandni looked at manik feeling little embarrassed.

"Seriously, who invited this jobless man in my function.." manik replied rolling his eyes with hell grumpy expressions.

"Im trying to save you from compromising situation and you are calling me jobless. How rude...!" cabir replied like a nagging girl friend.

"Abhi..! Yaar yeh dinner kabb open hoga. I think he needs food bcs in hunger isko essy brainless type shocks lagty hein...!" manik asked abhi while palming cabir's mouth.

"Pagal ho gaya hey kya. At your suhaag raat you wanna go into jail in case of murdering me...!" cabir pushed his hand away while coughing hard. 

"Ok ok guys stop it. You both stop this nautanki let's sit somewhere. At least think about nandni. I'm sure this dress and all, making her already tired....!" mukti warned both of them raising her index finger to make them shush. Now all looked back towards nandni whom mukti already took in side hug and left to make her sit at stage.

       ------------------

Ppl were coming time to time at stage to bless them with all well wishes. Suddenly nandni started feeling uneasy when sickness started squeezing her stomach. She doesn't want to show her behaviour disinterested type but still she couldn't help it.

After excusing guests came to meet them, she ran towards washroom. Guests were talking to him but his concentration was totally towards nandni. After finishing talk with them asap he also ran to see her.

He was passing by one guest room when he listened her coughing. He entered in guest room and ran towards washroom.

"Hey are you ok...? What happened...?" manik asked gathering her in his arms securely.