part 15

"Deliver this parcel at home" manik informed his man. Manik after attending meeting bought a dress for nandni. He was planning a surprise date for her. As his man left, Manik was lost thinking about nandni and her all innocent talks. He was smiling looking out from wall size window of his cabin. "I think main dad ko manna kr dun. I don't want to marry you" Nandni's words came in his mind and a Smile appeared at his lips.

"At one hand you don't want to let me go for business tour and at the other hand you are saying you don't want to marry me. Really. And you think you can make me fool that easily" manik was smiling remembering her efforts to tease him.

"Wah mery romeo kya magic kiya hey nandni ny k akely khara hi smile kr raha hey. Kuch huwa hey kya tum dono k beech" cabir came in his office to meet him and how he can forget to pull his leg. Manik gave him a "Not again yaar" type glare.

"why you came here..?" manik asked going back to sit at couch.
"What now I can't come to meet my friend. Dost dost na raha" cabir came and sat beside him at couch after his full tun dramatic performance.

" Tu nautanki krta thakta ni" manik asked cabir resting his head back at couch.
"Manik you really love her so much na" cabir smiled looking at manik. Manik looked back towards cabir and again placed his head back at couch.

"I don't know cabir what is love bcs I never experienced this feeling in my life. But after meeting nandni I felt myself complete. I feel now life without her is impossible. When I'm at home I want her to be around me all the time. If I see her sad I also don't feel good. Her smile give me peace. I can bear anything but not her tears. I want to protect her. I will try any trouble should face me first before reaching her. I don't know what should I give name to these feelings but whatever it is beautiful and everything feels perfect" manik was narrating condition of his heart looking straight and cabir was admiring his friends with smiley face.

"Manik really you are in deep shit. When life without a person seems impossible then it is the love. After telling all these pure attraction towards her still you have doubt what is this" cabir tried to make him feel what manik wasn't able to realise yet.

"If really it's love then yes I'm in love with her" manik accepted with proud smile looking towards cabir.
"Then confess to her. She deserves this"cabir patted his shoulder.

"yeah I was already going to plan a dinner date for tomorrow night. Before leaving I will confess my feels" manik said with determined tune.
"Me and dad just came back after attending meeting and now I'm free. What's plane today and where is alya" manik asked cabir.

"I also came to just ask you. Alya is also here she is outside talking with her mom. Let's go out for lunch" cabir told an outing plan.
"Ok then let's go. Let me inform dad. First we will go back home and I will get fresh and change. Then after taking nandni also with us we will leave"

--------------------

Aleeza knocked nandni's door but after getting no response she opened the door.
"Nandni...!" Aleeza called her name looking here and there. Then she listened voice of shower so she understood she is taking shower.

Aleeza placed parcel at coffee table in her room and went near wash room door.
"Nandni here is your parcel I kept at table" Aleeza said standing near door. In shower nandni felt voice of Aleeza but couldn't understand what she said. Nandni turned off the shower and asked from inside what Aleeza was saying. But when nandni got no reply she understood Aleeza already left the room. Nandni thought she will ask her after taking shower.

--------------------

"Where is nandni" manik asked as he entered in malhotra mansion.
"Sir I just went in her room to give her one parcel. So she was taking shower" Aleeza informed manik.
"She saw her parcel" manik asked thinking what will be her reaction after seeing her dress.