part 21

"Nandni your dress is ready for tonight function and your other dresses are arranged in wardrobe of your room. You wanna see what we bought for you. Come I will show you" mukti took nandni and went upstairs at 3rd floor of havelli. After reaching there nandni saw this last floor was so much peaceful. Far away from all hustle bustle of havelli.

"Its so peaceful here" Nandni said looking here and there examining surroundings of that floor.
"Sweet heart that's why manik took this room. Whenever he comes to live in here he loves to be in this room. It's his room and now it's gonna be for both of you" mukti told while walking towards room.

As she opened the door room was really showing reflection of manik's nature. Everything simple yet classy.
"Come here I will show you your dresses" mukti took her towards walk in wardrobe. Mukti was showing all shopping and it was indeed fantastic. Nandni was so much happy seeing all dresses bcs all were according to her style and nature. Less revealing but all were master pieces.

"Mukti di what is this and for whom..?" Nandni picked few night gowns which were hanging in wardrobe.
"My sweet heart it's your room, your wardrobe, your and your hubby's dresses obviously these are your night dresses, it's not like my brother gonna wear this" mukti told and nandni looked at her like she is an alien.
"Mukti di I'm not gonna wear this. I mean in theses night dresses there is nothing to cover myself" Nandni said with horrible expressions.

"Janu there is nothing to hide your sexy body that's why it's called night dress, to wear in night when you will be alone with your lover boy. Wesy bhi wo kon sa yeh bhi rehny dey ga tum pey" mukti said like she was telling her health condition while arranging all dresses back in wardrobe.

"Mukti diiii aap yeh kya bol rahi ho" Nandni was almost screaming like she listened most shocking news of the day.

"Arrey yaar I didn't say anything which is difficult to understand. Obviously newly married couple will be found in their bed without clothes mostly. What's new and shocking in this" mukti again said casually winking at her.
Now nandni's jaw was touching floor and eyes were almost ready to fall outside from their circuit. Nandni opened her mouth to say something but then closed when no word came out.

"Hahaha nandni why are you looking like this don't think about it. When time will come you will see what gonna happen. So don't bother about this night dress before time. Still you have two nights to wear this. You can make your mind" mukti took her hand and dragged her out of the room still in fully shocked condition.

"Mukti closed the door and looked towards nandni who was nervously biting her nails looking most innocent doll with beautiful blinking eyes.

"Awww you are Sooo... cute. If you will look this much cute at front of manik then surely he won't let you wear any thing every night" mukti pulled her red flushed cheeks while laughing her heart out.
"Mukti di please.... you are making me more nervous" Nandni tapped her foot at floor like cute kid and mukti once again laughed taking her in tight hug.

"Ok ok sorry I won't trouble you. He loves you so much he never forced any thing at you before and he will never do in future also. Don't worry about anything. I'm just pulling your leg bcs your cheeks meri teasing ka response bohat cutely deti hen" mukti went towards stairs taking her in side hug. Both came downstairs and beauticians were already at home for nandni.

"Nandni go and Wear this and come out" mukti gave her bath towel. Nandni took and looked towards mukti with questioning eyes.

"In your shalwaar kameez they can't wax your whole body so go and Wear this" mukti said while pushing her in washroom.

"What....!!! Wa...wax of whole... bo...body.....!" Nandni again asked with almost crying face even before beauticians started their job.

"Again you want that I need to explain why your whole body should feel soft and shiny. No I mean I have no objection to tell you in detail" mukti asked nandni and within next few seconds nandni was inside the washroom with closed door to change.