part 10

Manik directly entered his room after getting fresh he came down. He went towards dining table and filled one glass of water. He was drinking water when his eyes stopped at breath taking beauty coming down. He felt like, he was in a desert dying of thirst and her one glimpse drenched him completely. He kept glass back at table but didn't feel necessary to remove his gaze. At the other hand nandni was completely aware of his gaze which was making her conscious, but she preferred to keep her eyes down. After reaching in living room she was confused now what to do.

"Sooo are you ready...?" Nandni trembled listening his warning type question. She turned around slowly to face him. She was just looking at him as trying to digest his alert notifications.
"Are you ready..." manik again asked after decreasing little distance between them.

"Nandni shook her head absent-mindly thinking about their all fon convo. But after seeing his confused smirk she came back in her senses and then nodded her head in yes. Seeing her pale colour manik cursed himself that why he is troubling her, but at the same time seeing her cute acts he wanted to trouble her more.

"Ok.. then let's go" manik signalled her to follow him. He sat at back seat with nandni while driver took his seat. Nandni was trying to divert her mind looking out from window pushing herself in one corner of seat. Manik was smiling seeing the way she was avoiding situation and he silently got busy in his mobile. Whole driv he gave nandni her alone time to settle her mind and heart.

"Nandni let's go...!" manik asked placing hand at her shoulder bringing her out from her chain of thoughts.
Manik doesn't want to waste time because they have to complete shopping asap and then need to return home for further preparations.

"First of all I want you to select rings for us and then other jewellery for you, ok" manik informed with serious face after reaching at front of shop. She felt manik with strict mood is more easy to bear than that possessive, dominating ,passionate one.

"Nandni first we should complete shopping then I will give you time to stare at me as much as you want" manik said when he felt she was lost in her thoughts looking at him. Nandni suddenly looked straight embarrassingly.

Manik completely aware of her condition changed the topic when he showed her way towards one room. Both entered and a salesman welcomed them warmly. Both took their seats and asked salesman to show them couple rings for engagement.

Salesman brought all latest designs and placed boxes at front of them.
"Nandni look at them and select which one you like" manik passed the whole responsibility at her shoulders totally confused about rings. Nandni looked back and understood this shoping thing isn't his cup of tea. So she selected one pair of rings and showed manik.

"She chose really a master piece. Simple yet delicate and sophisticated same like herself" manik thought while smiling impressively. After choosing ring it was turn of other stuff. Now nandni was looking at necklace sets confusingly.
"Madam if you feeling tough to chose it's better to try all of them then you can chose better" salesman suggested her seeing her confused face.

"Yeah sure why not. Let us check first then we will tell you" manik replied to salesman with pure cold professional tone. Salesman nodded before leaving the room.

"Nandni take these necklaces and try them, take your time and we will buy which one you will like" manik said after giving her few boxes. Nandni got up and went at front of one wall length mirror. She was trying necklaces while manik was silently looking at her reflection in mirror. He was enjoying her all cute expressions whenever any earing sucked or whenever she felt difficult to close necklace hook. Suddenly nandi saw him from mirror looking at her. She left the necklace in box which one she was going to try.