part 35

"Mr malhotr her all test are absolutely fine but she is weak and she just need multi vitamins, healthy diet and proper rest...!" doctor said while joining manik back after nandni's complete check-up.

"Doctor what about the pain she is feeling...!" manik asked worryingly.

"That was coz of any stress and tiredness. Otherwise I didn't find any other complication. Mrs malhotra just be happy. If you will remain stress free then you will feel energetic....!" doctor said giving an assuring smile.

"Doctor please tell her one thing more that she shouldn't cry all the time....!" manik asked doctor and nandni looked back towards him shockingly. Listening him doctor laughed and nandni was glaring at him for leaking her secret publicly.

"Absolutely right Mr malhotra for a healthy mother and baby, she need to be happy. But coz of disturbed hormones sometimes ladies feel little more emotional than usual, so don't take tension just keep her happy. And bear her mood swings, after all becoming a dady isn't easy man...!" doctor said while giving him prescription of her medicines.

"I will surely...!" manik replied taking nandni in side hug and doctor said best of luck seeing this lovely couple.
Both came out of clinic and sat in car. After starting car manik looked back at silent nandni.

"Why are you so nervous. What's bothering you...!" He entwined his fingers with hers concentrating at road.
"I don't know. Be with me. I just need you...!" she replied with pleading eyes.

"I'm with you sweetheart. I will be there for both of you. Doctor ny kaha na aap k liye stress theek ni hey. So don't think more, be happy and relax, I'm always with you....!" manik kissed her hand and looked back at road while keeping their entwined hands at his thigh.

"Let's eat something first you didn't even have your lunch properly....!" manik said while stopping car at front of one restaurant. Bothe entered in restaurant and he asked for one private arrangements.

--------------

"You didn't purpose me yet. So what if I refused to marry you...!" Nandni said in her all dramatic expressions while sipping water. Listening her manik looked up and no doubt he was shocked and surprised at her warning.

"Don't forget Mrs manik malhotra, na kro ya haan kro aap already meri wife ho and even soon to be mum of my baby too. I think I don't need to purpose you...!" manik replied in his style full of attitude.

"Yeah you said right it doesn't matter mein haan krun ya na krun, you don't care about it...!" Nandni replied looking down at glass of water in her hands. Manik smiled seeing his girl getting emotional but she doesn't know what was waiting for her. Manik got busy in his mobile while nandni was pissing off seeing outside from window. Their silence got interrupted when waitress came with tray full of food.

After arranging all dishes and food at table she turned around towards manik.

"Sir anything else would you like to have....?" she asked giving full flirty smile to the most charming man sitting at table. Nandni's killing stare at waitress was showing that, she wasn't liking the way waitress flirting openly with her man. Manik placed mobile back and crossing both arms at table he leaned forward little closer.

"No, thanks beautiful, I will call you, if I needed anything....!" manik replied giving a sweetest smile to waitress. He was enjoying seeing his mini monster glaring at him having all dangerous frowns. As waitress left all happy after receiving "BEAUTIFUL" compliment nandni looked away huffing like a mad bull.

"Lets start, otherwise food will become cold...!" manik said composing his smile and served food in her plate. Later during whole time she didn't talk to him, if he tried to talk she just replied with nodding her head.