part 22B

Guys marriage is really senstive issue so i dont wan to hurt any one's feelings bcz im very poor to explain all rituals of marriage. So gonna skip all. Wessy be you guys became so much emotional after reading last update so i want to cover this issue as soon as possible. Suffering from high fever but your continious msgs forced me to write update. I dont know hows it. Bcs im out of my mind totally at the moment.

     -------------"""""---------------

After all rituals of marriage finally manik and nandni were announced as husband wife. Nandni and manik both were sitting together when people were coming to give them blessings of happy life ahead.
Manik was trying to response all greetings with smiling face but nandni can feel that smile wasn't reaching his eyes.

She never thought that most important day of their life will come like this. She was continiously looking at him, cursing herself for being the reason of his sadness.

Manik was fully aware of her gaze but he didn't spare a single glance towards her. He knew it her innocent eyes are his weakness and he couldn't control his cold heart from melting.

After giving all blessings and good wishes all guests became busy talking and taking their dinner. Now this awkward silence was making them more uneasy.

"I'm feeling hungry..!" Nandni whispered enough loud to gather manik's attention. She always felt a fatigue to eat but today she was asking herself for food means she wanted someone's attention.

Manik nodded and stood up from couch to go for dinner. Nandni felt difficult to handle her heavy lehnga while coming down from the stage. Manik unknowingly extended his hand but after looking at her surprised expressions he pulled his hand back and left the stage silently leaving nandni behind. Nandni felt so much heavy and hurt seeing his ignorance but she joined him composing herself. Both took one table and seeing newly married couple abhi mukti and cabir also joined them at table. Now mukti served food for both of them.

All were talking with each other sharing their all experiences of village and marriage while manik and nandni both silently trying to digest the tight air around them.

Manik also participated in response of their talks but nandni remained totally silent all the time.
"Nandni you didn't even touch your food, your plate is still full" mukti asked nandni taking her in side hug. Now all converted their attention towards nandni. Manik placed his spoon also back in plate seeing her lowered eyes continiously staring at her plate aimlessly.  He was totally aware his ignorance effecting her badly but this time he was determined to make her realise her mistake.

      -----------------

After dinner manik abhi and cabir went towards men's portion where other villagers were waiting for manik to congratulate him. As manik entered in hall all stood up to give him blessings and good wishes.
"So finally you are a married man now. I'm so happy for you my son" raj stood up happily and stretched his arms out to take manik in hug.

"Meri beti ka khayal rakhna, wo Karan ki amaanat he tery pas. I hope you will never disappoint your baba" raj whispered still patting his back with proud and happiness.

"Yes dad I will try. I'm missing baba so much. I wish k wo bhi aaj yahan hoty to give his blessings. His daughter needed his blessings" manik said breaking the hug with a sad smile at his lips.

"I'm  proud of you my son and I know you will fulfil your Responsibilities. Stay happy and together forever" raj said leaving him to meet with other men.

      -----------------

"Mukti take nandni in her room. She is looking so tired sitting with heavy dress since long time" ishani called mukti who was busy with her friends.