part 41

Leaning against panel Manik was looking out of wall sized window of living room. The view outside from every window of this house is breath taking. A soft smile tilting up his red lips when he felt faint noise of foot steps. He smiled after realising it was his girl. As she entered in living room manik looked back. His shocked expressions brought a bashful smile at her face. She was bare foot, wearing an over sized sweeter almost falling down from her one shoulder. Under sweeter she was wearing her tight pyjama.

His eyes ran over her small petite figure making her flushed. She Started pulling sleeves of sweeter more down when already her hands were hidden inside. Nandni swallowed thickly, her lips little parted as she stared up towards him. His eyes darkening slightly with a hunger that made her stomach clench. Extended his hand out he gripped her waist tightly but at the same time gently as he pinned her against the glass of window.

His warm palms around her waist and cold glass pressed against her back making her body alive. Placing both palms at window glass he pressed himself more into her fragile figure. Leaning down slowly his lips hovered over her cheek, making her eyes shut. His tongue darting out to taste her skin, making her gasp at warmth of his lazy lick. Moving away fluffy stuff of sweeter he sucked her throat feverishly. She arch further into him as soft moan escaped her lips.

"My clothes look more good at you...!" manik said kissing at her side of neck. Nandni moved her head at other side, giving him more access of her yearning flesh.

"I was feeling cold and...!" she stopped in the middle when he groaned softly as he sucked her skin at her collar bone. Fresh water drops at her milky skin were looking more appealing.

"And....?" he asked in his raspy voice while burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"And I saw your this sweeter, it was so soft and warming so I wished to wear it....!" she whispered fisting his shirt to compose herself.

A smile playing at his lips as he placed lingering kisses along her shoulder and Base of her neck. Manik swooped her up into his arms holding her cold form into his chest. She stared at him with questioning eyes, waiting for him to elaborate what he is up to.

"Hmmm, let's watch a movie...!" manik said, his voice deep and soft as he gazing down at her through his lidded soft chocolaty eyes. She smiled resting her head at his chest. Since last week she was enjoying attention he was giving her day and night.

"Wait for me I'll be back...!" he gently placed her at round huge couch. After settling herself, she pulled a blanket around, which was already there at couch. After few minutes manik came back and placing bowl full of popcorns in her lap, went to play movie. She shivered coz of cold and excitement as he sat beside her.

Manik looked towards her and wrapping arms around her, he pulled her into his broad chest. She could feel the heat from his body enveloped her through her back.

Depositing her in his lap he shifted his concentration at TV screen to adjust all dvd player setting. Turning her face back over her shoulder, she pushed herself little up to reach his face. As she placed a soft kiss at his chin, his lips quirked up slightly. He looked down at her, his eyes were soft full of adoration. He kept looking at her for a moment and then leaning down pecked her lips softly.

"You are so beautiful...!" manik whispered at her lips in his deep raspy voice. He confessed while brushing his knuckles softly against her crimson red cheeks.

"I know, I can see myself in your eyes...!" she replied pulling his both arms around her stomach. Heat of his body seeping through soft fluffy fabric of sweeter and igniting a fire into her cold form.

"I will never get enough of you...!" Leaning down he whispered, his minty warm breaths blew at her skin. Taking a deep sigh he pressed his lips softly at the corner of her lips.