part 7

Please can you stay here untill I sleep" Nandni's words were showing her fear. Manik grabbed her shoulders and made her lay down and covered her with blanket. Manik sat near her pillow leaning his back with headboard of bed. He covered his one folded leg with blanket and other leg hanging down. Nandni saw towards him and manik returned a soft smile. Nandni turned at her side facing his waist. She held his one hand he placed at his thigh and with other he was fondling her soft hairs. He rested his head back at headboard and closed eyes taking a deep exhausted breath.

Unknowingly manik also slipped into sleep still resting his back with headboard in sitting position.

-------------------------------

Raj came back early morning and after getting fresh went directly to see manik in his room. He raised his hand to knock at door but door was already opened. As raj entered inside he called manik but found he wasn't in his room. When raj saw his bad untouched and neatly arranged without any crease. He came to know he didn't come back in his room to sleep. Raj was surprised and went downstairs. All servants were doing their usual work.

Sunlight disturbed manik's sleep he sat straight and found himself beside sleeping beauty. Who was sleeping still holding his hand unaware about her surroundings. He tried to make free his hand and at the same time nandni also woke up. She got up and sat straight. She looked around recalling whatever happened last night.

She pulled blanket up to her shoulders when cold breeze touched her bare neckline. Last night she wasn't even in condition to see where she threw her dupatta. She was looking every where except someone who's looking at her without blinking his eyes.
"Good morning" manik greeted her with husk in his voice and smile at his face.

"Good morning" nandni turned and looked straight in his eyes. She felt many emotions in his eyes but all were new and strange for her. She was lost in his captivating eyes.
"Thanx for last night" she replied still looking in his charm.

"It's ok. Now get up and after getting fresh come downstairs for breakfast" manik informed her before getting up to leave. He reached at door and looked back before exiting. He saw nandni struggling to stand at her injured foot.
"Be care full" manik said politely holding her hands when she lost her balance. Raddish colour appeared at her chubby cheeks when manik encircled her shoulders with his one arm. Manik held her hand to giver her support. helped her to go inside washroom.

"Go get fresh. I'm waiting outside" manik said after dropping her at washroom door.
"plz can you send Aleeza here. I want to take shower. I need fresh pair of clothes" Nandni asked hesitantly.
"ok. Let me check she is back or not. Otherwise I can come back to help you" manik informed and left.

"plz God Aleeza must be back. Otherwise manik will come back himself. My wardrobe isn't in condition that any boy touch it" Nandni was praying still standing at door of washroom.

-------------------------

"Manik was in nandni's room whole night" raj self talked when he saw manik coming out from nandni's room.
"Manik is everything ok. You were in nandni's room. Is she fine" raj asked worryingly.

"yes dad she is fine. I will tell you everything first let me see where is Aleeza. Nanndi need her" manik said and went to see for Aleeza. After sending Aleeza in nandni's room manik came back in living area. He told everything whatever happened last night. Now Raj was so worried and angry after listening whole story. Raj asked all servants to gather in study room.

"Where you were all last night. How you all can be so careless. If there was any problem in power room why you didn't fix without delay of any second. It's mistake of all of you. Aleeza went back home she was tens coz of her mom but I didn't expect from all others that you will be this much careless in absence of me. Thank god nandni didnt injure herself seriously. If next time it happened again I will fire all of you. Manik you should also careful from next time" raj warned all servants before sending them back to work. Raj and manik came out and went towards dining table where nandni was already waiting for them.