part 26

After coming back manik went to his office and nandni was having a good time with Aleeza. Both were chit chatting and Aleeza was preparing lunch.

Today Aleeza was making all food of manik and raj's choice bcs Mrs manik malhotra wanted to send home cooked lunch for them at office.

Nandni went in her room and after getting ready she came downstairs. She asked Aleeza to pack lunch for raj manik and herself. She asked driver to drop her at office.

As she entered in office every one's eyes got stuck at her bcs it was the first time she went office after their marriage. Few female stares were full of admire and few were of jealousy. But ignoring all she went directly towards his cabin.

She knocked the door but didn't get any answer so she again knocked and this time a girl wearing clothes like a professional employer opened the door. Before she could say anything manik almost shouted from his desk in anger.

"Whoever is at door send her/him back. When I asked that no one will disturb me then why they didn't understand" he shouted without looking up. His voice was enough to make her realise that she came at wrong time.

"Close the door and come back and finish your work. I haven't whole day for you" manik again screamed at his employer standing at door blocking his view. She was confused that what to do so having no option she closed the door at face of nandni.

She went and after taking files she saw towards manik and after gathering courage she finally asked him.
"Sir I think your wife was here to give you lunch bcs she was holding lunch box" as she finished manik looked up at her with shocked face.

"My wife...? Where...?" manik asked standing up from chair leaving his work.
"Sir just now she was the one who knocked the door...!" his employer revealed and now manik got a high voltage shock.

"What...! Why you didn't tell me before. Are you out of your mind. Atleast you can tell me that it wasn't any other employer...!" manik banged his both palms at his table scared the hell out of her.

"Go and send her back in my cabin before she left the office. Go fast...!" manik yelled at her and she felt good for her health to leave his cabin as soon as possible. As she came out she saw nandni was sitting outside of his cabin at couch. She was waiting for him to be free. Bcs she knew it he was angry bcs he was busy in his office work.

"Madam thank God you are here. Please go, sir is calling you inside" that employer said to nandni and went away. Nandni got up and after holding lunch box she went towards his cabin.

"Oh god plz manik abhi b angry mood main na hon. What if he scolded me that why I came without asking him and disturbed his routine-work..." She took a deep breath before knocking the door.

"Come in...!" manik's voice wasn't sounding like angry but still nandni entered with horrified face. As she entered, he was there standing leaning at his desk facing the door. She entered and looking at his serious face she moved her gaze down.