part 19

"Hi. What's up Mr romeo" cabir entered in manik's cabin.
"No good morning no hello hi. Kya hr wakt romeo romeo krta rehta hey" manik looked up towards cabir keeping his pen at file he was checking.

"Tou aur kya bolun. Mera dost pura majnu manik bann gaya hey. You can't stay away from your girl and I saw how you were dying without her" cabir sat at chair opposite to manik. Manik just glared at him in response and again got busy checking his file.

"Manik why you called me here. Any thing serious..?" cabir asked sipping water.
Manik closed the file and got up leaving his chair. He sat at couch in his office and asked cabir to join him.
"Cabir it's time to tell alya what she did and what I can do when it comes to nandni" manik said looking straight. His eyes, words, tune and body language was telling that now alya is really in big trouble.

"So what's your plan. I'm with you" cabir said sitting straight.
"First of all call her at Malhotra mansion then I tell you what to do" manik said with devilish smirk.

------------------

"Hi miss commoner...!!" Nandni looked up when alya's words full of taunt touched her ears.
"Won't you say hello hi have a seat please. Last time you were giving lecture at manners. It's ok I will take seat myself" alya was questioning and answering herself and nandni was just looking at her with expressions full of disbelieve.

"Why you are here...! I hope you didn't forget lesson I taught you last time" Nandni replied looking straight towards alya.

"Charr dinn ki mehmaan ghar ki malkin bann bethi. For your kind information manik himself called me here. And I think it's enough for you to shut your bloody mouth" alya was flying at clouds without knowing what is waiting for her.

"Hi alya what a pleasant surprise" Nandni looked back when manik's warming words stollen her attention.
"Manik..! Hi..! I missed you so much. Itny din laga diye wapis aany main" alya ran and hugged manik.
"Alya tu tou gae. You dug you grave yourself" Cabir shaking his head placed his palm at his face. Nandni was looking at them with hurtful eyes. She wanted to pushed alya away from her manik.

"Manik how I will tell you she is playing dirty games behind you. How I gonna make you to trust me that her intensions are wrong. Manik she wants to snatch you from me. How I will protect you from her evil plans. How I'm gonna protect our relation" Nandni was looking at manik without blinking her eyes.

"Its really pleasent weather. Let's sit here and have talk" manik said looking at all. Manik observed nandni's eyes want to tell so much but she was holding herself back. Cabir sat at single seat and at other single seat nandni was already sitting. Alya happily joined three seater so that manik will sit with her. She thought it will be best way to show nandni that how important she is in manik's life.

"Come manik sit" alya patted place near her giving an evil smile to nandni. Nandni looked at manik who was giving a fake smile to alya. He went towards alya and nandni turned her face away to hide her teary eyes.

"No thanks, I will sit with my girl" manik said when he passed by alya and sat with nandni at her seat. Single seat was enough wide to fit both of them. Nandni became shocked when he pushed her little at side and made place for himself beside her. There hardly place left in couch when he took her in rib crushing hug. He encircled her whole slim figure in his strong embrace. Placing his palms at her stomach.

"I was missing you so came home to see you" manik said to nandni kissing at her cheek. Nandni's eyes popped out with shock and embarrassment when she saw cabir looking at other side hiding his smile.

"Nautanki saala" cabir mumbled under his breaths looking at alya's hell shocking face. Alya was fuming with jealousy but she was trying to be normal.