part 20

"Yeh dono bachy kahan reh gaey hein we are getting late. The way towards village is deserted and we have to reach before evening" now raj said keeping news paper back at table.

As manik came downstairs after getting ready raj asked cabir and manik to sit in cars and himself went to instruct servents.

It's two weeks alya left India. And according to raj's wish they all ready to reach village for manik's wedding ceremony. In these two weeks many times manik tried to clear every thing between nandni and him but he couldn't share whole truth. He was scared to lose her and to hurt her once again. At the other hand nandni waited for manik to come and atleast share his side of story. He came many times but every time she got disappointed bcs he couldn't opened up with her.

During two weeks all preparations were done by ishani and mukti. Raj didn't want them to be hell tired like their engagement.

"Nandni, raj sir asked to sit in car and he also just coming" Aleeza said to nandni while walking out towards cars. Nandni went towards first one car and opened the door to sit. As she looked inside manik was already there busy in his mobile. Nandni went towards other car bcs she was totally avoiding manik. Manik saw she went and sat in other car with aleeza. Cabir was waiting for raj standing outside of the car.

"Cabir and Aleeza you both go in that car dad also will join you both" manik informed and without any delay Aleeza exited from car leaving nandni alone there. Manik sat beside nandni. Nandni tried to move away but manik held her arm pulling her closer. Raj came towards second car and saw his son already have done his setting. He smiled and left for first car. And this way Mr manik malhotra spoiled fun of nandni. She wanted to enjoy journey with Aleeza but Mr possessive malhotra couldn't bear it.

"Manik leave me it's not your bedroom ok" Nandni whispered in his ear. Her voice was full of anger and irritation. She wasn't feeling comfortable in his arms when there was one driver also.

"If I will hold you in my bedroom then you won't mind..?"manik took full opportunity of her words making her more irritate. She huffed angrily looking at other side and Mr manik was enjoying his mini monster.

At the same time manik's fon rang and now manik had to leave her to pull his mobile from his jeans pocket.

Nandni took full advantage and moved away from him in other corner of car seat. Manik smiled looking at her but remained busy at call. After talking he disconnected the fon and saw nandni was resting her head at back of seat. Her eyes were closed but manik noticed glimpse of tiredness at her face.

Cars were covering distance silently and he was admiring her silently when suddenly driver stopped the car with sudden break.

"Ouchhhh....!" Nandni screamed holding her head. She was in deep sleep when her head banged at door of car due to sudden break. Manik pulled her towards himself.

"Are you out of your mind. Where are your eyes. Hosh bhi hey tumhy k nhi" manik was screaming at driver while rubbing her head.

"I'm fine" Nandni placed her hand at his chest to calm his anger.

"Sorry sir it's forest area and suddenly animals come at front of car" driver apologised in low voice totally aware of Mr Malhotra's short temper.

"Drive the car carefully otherwise I will drive myself and will leave you here only" manik warned driver. Driver again apologised knowing very well that now he have no option for any more mistake. No doubt Mr malhotra really can kick him out and where will he go at this deserted road. Nandni again rubbed her palm at his heart trying to make him relax.

Nandni took a relieved sigh when driver started car and manik looked back towards her.

"Aap theek ho" manik asked still moving his palm at her head softly. Nandni nodded her head and pulled her hand back from his chest.