part 9

Manik's eyes followed her going away from him. He was still at back seat have no courage to even move. Cabir came out and opened door of his side.

"Manik...!!" cabir called manik's name after placing his hand at manik's shoulder. Manik saw back towards cabir having no idea what was happening.

"Manik go she need you" cabir said bringing him out from his shock and vulnerable state. Manik nodded his head and came out. He asked one driver to drop cabir and alya at their hotel. Manik went inside and fell at one chair as he have no strength to bear his weight.

"RAJ sir have slept after taking their dinner. They thought you will be late. Sir if you need anything you can tell me..?" Aleeza asked manik before going back in her room to sleep.

"No I don't need. Go and take rest" manik said in low voice before leaving for his room. He went and entered directly inside washroom. He turned on shower after removing his clothes. He lifted his face up to warm water. All incident at club started circling in his mind. He opened his eyes with jerk when her wretched weakest condition came in his mind.

"I need to talk with her. I cant leave her in this situation alone" he turned off the shower and after drying his hairs he changed in track pent and T-shirt. He came out and directly went towards her room. As he reached her door he could listen her weak sobs. He raised his hand and touched her door that was already opened. He entered inside silently. Pain threatened to clutch his heart tightly. Nandni was sobbing laying at her stomach hiding her face in her arms. Manik went near her bed. When he sat at bed, her sobs stopped for few seconds may be she wasn't expecting him in her room.

"Nandni...!!" manik called her name softly touching her shoulder. Her body got stiffen and her shoulders again started shaking with her silent cries. Manik after waiting for more few seconds he tried to grab her shoulders but she jerked his hands away. Manik took a deep breath and forcefully pulled her in his arms with using his all strength. Leaving her whole weight in his lap she sobbed hiding her face in his neck .

After crying her heart out she pushed him using all strength and ran inside washroom. She closed door and after few seconds manik listened voice of shower turned on. Manik waited for 20 mints but shower was continiously on. He waited more 10 mints she still hadn't come out. Now manik was beginning to look worried glancing at washroom door. He got up and knocked door of washroom but got no response.

He was moving back and forth at front of washroom that may be she will come out. But after waiting 5 mints more he again knocked door.
"Nandni open the door. Please come out. Are you ok. Atleast door tou open kr do. Nandni....nandni" manik was continiously banging door calling her name. But after getting no response he was becoming worried.

"What if something have happend to her, I should break the door" manik thought in panicked state. After getting no response he was going to kick the door to open but he listened sound of door opening. He entered hurriedly pushing the door open and became shocked after seeing her condition. She was drenched from head to toe. She was shivering and water was dripping from her clothes.

"Nandni... what are you doing with yourself" He came towards her and cupped her freezing cold cheeks in his hands. Why are you punishing yourself this way.

"Wait just one mint I give you dry clothes change and come out" manik said worryingly and wrapped her in big dry towel. He came running towards her wardrobe. He was looking at everything like alien. He took her clothes and was looking at all drawers like confused soul. He rubbed his forehead and then took a deep breath.

"I can do it. I have to do" he was ensuring himself as he was going at battle. He opened drawers and started to search all other stuff to wear under her clothes. After effort of two mints he came inside and found nandni was still at the spot where he left her.