part 32 A

After spending two weeks full of fun manik and nandni returned back India. At Malhotra mansion today was a hustle bustle and everyone wanted to welcome them warmly.

"Ishani...! yes my children are coming back today. But what happened. I'm feeling since the day they went Paris you asking about them after every two hrs. I'm feeling you hiding something and now you making me more worried...!" raj was talking with ishani at fon and confusion was clearly visible in his tune.

"Aap ko jaldi sab pata chal jaiy ga. Mein aur mukti thori dair mein pohanch jaien gey....!" without listening or saying further she disconnected call. Raj was looking at receiver still lost in his thoughts. Ishani's behaviour was making him conscious and worried also.

"Aleeza bety keep guest rooms also ready. Ishani is coming home...!" raj went in kitchen to inform Aleeza. After giving her instructions raj went in his room to be ready.

-----------------

After one hr raj listened car horn and he got up from sofa. There was a charming smile at his face knowing very well that his son and daughter were at home. He almost ran outside to welcome them.

"Arrey finally mery bachy wapis aa gaey....!" raj went towards car where manik and nandni were already out of car.

"Dad kessy ho aap...!" manik asked hugging raj tightly.

"Now I'm totally fine...!" raj replied patting his back.

"Arrey yaar let me see my daughter also....!" leaving manik raj went forward to see nandni who was smiling seeing father son meet.

"kessi hey meri beti. Aur iss ullu ny tumhy trouble tou ni kiya na. Tell me mein isko abhi seedha kr dun ga....!" raj asked taking nandni in full of kind hug.

"Dad...! Kya aaty hi you both started making team against me. I took care of your daughter very well ok...!" manik replied before turning around to go inside. Listening him both raj and nandni laughed.

"Yes our team will always be heavy at you. Don't be jealous...!" raj said loudly following him towards main entrance of malhotra mansion. Once again both laughed but this time neither manik looked back nor he stopped.

Infact listening giggles of raj and nandni behind him a proud smile appeared at his face. No doubt he missed these cute family moments so much.

"Go and after getting fresh both of you come downstairs then we will have our lunch together...!" after reaching in living room of malhotra mansion raj asked them to go straight in their room.

-----------------

Nandni entered in room and after placing her hand bag at table started making bun of her hairs. She went towards walk in wardrobe to take her clothes out. She was busy looking at her clothes when suddenly she felt him behind herself.

"No doubt I can't live without my peaceful room and my beautiful girl...!" manik said taking her in back hug. Slipping his both arms around her stomach he kissed her cheek.

"Manik...! What are you doing. Let's be fresh first. Dad will be waiting...! Nandni asked while bearing his hot trial of kisses along her neck.

"wahi tou kr raha hun getting fresh....!" manik whispered still busy in his romance.

"Im not talking about to make fresh your mood, I'm talking about, go take shower and change your clothes. So that we can go downstairs...!" Nandni replied facing him after coming out from his embrace.

"Really we getting late. Dad must be waiting. Let's take shower together. We shouldn't waste time and water. You know...!" manik winked pulling her closer again.

"Manikkk let me go na please. I'm really feeling hungry....!" Nandni requested making cutest puppy face. And this time manik malhotra couldn't deny her request and after kissing her forehead he let her go.

After taking shower and changing clothes both went downstairs to have their lunch. Raj was already waiting for them in dining room. They finished their lunch while having a chit chat about their trip.

---------------

"Mama please tell me why we are going at mamoo Jan's home. I mean we can meet manik and nandni tomorrow also but why you brought me here. You know exams of children are going to start next week. My attendance at school is very necessary" mukti was asking same question after every mint but every time she got same reply that her mother can't wait till tomorrow. She was confused seeing her mother's weird behaviour.

Car halted at front of gate and soon guard opened it for them. As car stopped after reaching in parking Ishani felt her hands already becoming cold. Ishani came out from car and she felt she have no more strength to take a single step. Suddenly mukti looked down at ishani's feet when a file from her hands fell down. Mukti picked the file up and became surprised after examining cover of file.

"Mom zain ki file....?" mukti asked shockingly and her these few words fell like thunder at ishani's ears. Ishani looked back towards mukti and placed her palm at her mouth.

"shhh....! Bass chup. Bety abhi ni. You will come to know everything but abhi kuch matt puchna...! Ishani said and tears fell from her eyes. Mukti was just looking at her mom's face with wide opened eyes. Ishani held her hand and almost brought her dragging towards main entrance.

Not for once mukti blinked or moved away her eyes from pale face of her mother. She didn't know what was in this file but name ZAIN at front page was enough to make mukti paralysed emotionally. All the painful past started running in her mind. Her mind and heart was screaming for answers but she had lost all strength to say a single word.

--------------"""""--------------
Yeah yeah so much confusion, but I'm sure now you guys know who's zain's mom and sister, how, why, when you will know very soon. I will try to post regularly. These parts will be short but you will get next part tomorrow also. Felt really disappointed after seeing very low response at previous part. Your support always encouraged me but at the same time very low response discouraged me also. Anyways what can I say as your wish. I'm writing for my loyal readers and I will keep writing either I'm feeling well or not.