part 28

Nandni have done all their packing and after taking shower she wore a beautiful shalwaar kameez. She came outside in room and her one and only hubby still busy at his mobile laying at bed.

"Manik aap b fresh ho jaien, change kr len, we have just one hr more to leave and dad asked don't be late...!" Nandni asked standing near bed. Manik keeping mobile at side looked back towards her. He observed her from head to toe checking her out shamelessly.

"looking beautiful....!" manik praised her beauty looking at her with dreamy eyes.
"Ummm thank you...!" she replied hesitantly and now was ready to escape from his caging stare but he pulled her also at bed over himself.

"I think so you need to learn how you should say thanks to manik malhotra....properly....!" he said moving his eyes at her lips while playing with her hair strands falling at his face. As he moved his face little up to taste her lips glowing with pink lip gloss, she buried her face in his chest. Now manik was feeling like someone snatched chocolate back after giving in hand of a kid.

"So you won't let me kiss you. Ok then, but don't forget that you are going with me at our honeymoon. I will see you there how long you gonna hide yourself from me" he realised she enjoying troubling him.

"I hope you didn't forget to pack your night dresses you kept hanging in wardrobe" he asked while changing their position. Now she was at bed and he was hovering over her. Without any delay she looked up shockingly at his face and now seeing her expressions it was his turn to enjoy at her cost.

"How...you...know...about... that, I mean those night dresses...!" she asked fumbling with her question.

"My sweet wife I think so where you have settled your gowns and clothes now that was my wardrobe before marriage. So many times by mistake opened yours one.

Always wished that any night I will see my wife also wearing for me such hot nighty, but never happened..!" he said while making really serious face.

"Really aap chahty ho mein wo nighties pehnu...?" she asked taking his wish so seriously. Manik nodded his head like he have his wish of life to see her in those nighties. She looked down thinking about that and he got up hiding his smile went away to be ready.

"How I can wear those nighties. I won't feel comfortable but manik, he never demanded anything but he wanted me to wear. No I won't, but....! Ufff God what I will do now...!" she closed her eyes while fighting with her heart and mind.

Manik came out after taking shower and she still laying at bed in same position where he left her. He chuckled seeing her still thinking about his wish.

"My poor innocent baby, was trying to trouble me now herself have been disturbed at such miner thing. But punishment tou banti hey na for stopping manik malhotra from kissing his own wife...!" manik thought having mischievous smile.

"Nandni you still there, don't want to be ready. Dad will be waiting...!" manik asked while moving towards dressing table to settle his hairs. She came back in her senses and jerked up from bed to be ready.

          -------------------

Madam you need to wait here. Sir went for an urgent meeting. As he will come back I will inform you. Assistant of orphanage asked the lady who came to know about manik. She nodded her head and sat at chair outside of his cabin.

"I don't know where you will be at the moment. When I will be able to see you again...!" she was just dying to know about manik. 

"Just my one wrong step and we all suffered. You, me your dad and your sister, we all paid heavy cost...!" she closed her eyes remembering the phase of her life when she thought she gonna have a happiest life. But alas who knew it, that dream of happiest life will become nightmare of her life.