:Chapter 1:

:Isabella:

"Move yourself. I don't care if you have to crawl to get there!" I yelled at a trainee as they began slowing down. I was helping Lucas train some hunters and they were running laps. "Yes ma'am." The boy said sarcastically as he pushed himself forward. I could see Lave in the crowd, the obnoxious Italian-Mexican hunter who teased me endlessly about Dalton. Now I could drill into him like crazy and make up for it. 'You are absolutely wicked Isabella.' 'I know I try very hard.'

"Isabella." Lucas called out and I came towards him. "What's up?" I ask him giving him a smile. It's been so long since I've smiled. 'Your smile is pretty.' "Victor called. He said when the session is over he has a job for us. Involves some rogues." Lucas said giving me a smile. I grinned at him happy for a job to finally come up. I've been getting small little jobs nothing too big and I was disappointed about that. I missed being able to go hunting but now I had the opportunity and there was no way in hell was I gonna miss it.

"Yeah how long until this session is over?" I asked wiping a tiny bead of sweat from my forehead. Hey, I was working out too. I did at least one hundred crunches before the session started. I had to keep my stomach flat with the outline of a six pack. I had to also keep my health and fitness up. 'I help with that.' That was true Satan would push me till I couldn't go anymore. I wonder if Dalton works out.

'Of course he does. He is in weightlifting class. I bet you wish you were in that so you could stare at his oh so delicious body. Perfectly formed abs, the muscles in his arms-' I stopped listening to Satan after that. I wasn't in the mood to here about Dalton's perfectly formed body. "Ok weaklings. You are gonna climb that wall. You have a minute to do it to rescue your family before they get ripped apart by rogues and forsaken!" I yelled as the laps were run. Lucas grinned at me before everyone walked towards the rock wall.

Lucas pulled out a timer as the first hunter, a boy maybe fourteen came up next to us. "Name?" Lucas asked as he pulled out a clipboard. All the hunters names were on there with their stamina and strength. "Jonathan White." Jonathan said. "Ok." Lucas said. "And go!" Lucas yelled. Jonathan grabbed onto the wall and began going up. "I just want this session to end so we can go on the job." I told Lucas. "Me too sister." Lucas said.

"How are Alphas?" A girl asked tapping my shoulder. "What do you mean?" I asked. 'Its about to go down.' "Your dating one. Have you done the deed. Is it good?" She asked. My cheeks went red. "Ok to all of you newbie hunters. Dalton and I are friends we aren't having sex!" I yelled. Lave smirked at me. "Keep telling yourself that!" Someone yelled back and I got flustered. "Just ignore it." Lucas said. I huffed but took his advice. This was gonna be a long day.
******************
"Drink this." Lucas said holding out a small bottle filled with a blue colored liquid. "Orchid ran out of the scent numbing gummies. She quickly brewed this up for us until she can get more of our gummies." Lucas said as I sniffed the liquid. Popping off the cork of the glass bottle I downed the drink trying to gag on it. The potions rarely tasted good. 'I don't mind them.' 'That's you not me.'

After finishing it I gave him to bottle and he stored it in his bags. Lucas pulled out some printed paper that Victor had given us on this job. Lucas pressed a button on a pen before speaking.

"There had been some recent rogue activity around here. It's like they are building up to attack. No one knows what they are building up for. A werewolf of ours infiltrated their ranks and got information. Four rogues will be leaving here around four o'clock. We are to kill three of them. In the middle will be a rogue we are to keep alive. He has information we are gonna need. After we get it out we kill him." Lucas said just as the pen stopped beeping.

"I understand." I whispered to Lucas who nodded before storing his pen away. "No more talking when we get there." Lucas said as I nodded to him. Then he mouthed lets go and we were off to where there was probably a hidden place. All we got were coordinates on where it was. This sorta felt like when I first got here and took down two rogues.

Lucas and I were in our hunting gear. This consisted of mostly black clothing. I had on a pitch black shirt, my leather jacket and a pair of leather pants and knee high combat boots. Lucas and I started jogging towards the coordinates with out little devices that had the coordinates in it. 'Those little devices are so cute!"

It took about five minutes before we reached a large stone building. Lucas motioned to the trees and I followed the directions. Grabbing a tree branch I hoisted myself up then began climbing until I reached a high branch were I had a nice view of the building. Lucas was up there setting up his weapons. We were used to balancing in trees.

I was taking out my pistols and loading them with bullets. I considered putting a tranquilizer in there but I could just shoot the hostage in the legs. I looked at the time on the device and it read four o'clock. Right on the dot. The door to the stone building began twisting. Lucas pointed at it as he got out his crossbow to take out the rogues. 'I live for this things.' 'Be quiet. I need to concentrate.'

The door twisted open and then four people came out. Three of them surrounded a man in a white lab coat. The other three were in black clothing, an oh our luck bullet proof vests. But their heads were still available and they were oblivious to us. But they were expecting something since they had guns with them. Lucas motioned at them and I followed his directions. Lucas looked threw his holographic sight in his crossbow.

Then he pulled the trigger and the arrow whizzed and buried itself in one of the rogues head then he fell to the ground. "Attacks. Into position!" One of the rogues yelled as the two circled around the man and aimed their guns. Red dots floated around looking for the targets. I am so happy Victor put silencers on my pistols.

Lucas shot another arrow which buried into another rogue. The last protection rogue began firing near Lucas but before he shot too much I put a bullet in his head. The last remaining rogue panicked and began to run ditching his clothes in attempts to shift. But before he did I shot him in both legs and he fell to the ground. 'Bulls eye!'

Swinging myself off I grabbed onto the branch and made my way down the tree until I jumped down from a low branch. Lucas was next over to me and we approached the fallen rogue. He was trying to crawl away which wasn't working well for him. Lucas got to him first and kicked him over and he fell over with a huff.

Most werewolves even rogues were in shape, well rogues were usually skinnier but this dude was fat so I assumed either they weren't living off of animals like most rogues or he was newly rogue. "Please don't kill me!" He begged. Lucas grabbed him by his shoulders and hauled him up. 'Now you two have to carry him back. Not that smartest with the shooting of legs.' 'It was that or with tranquilizers then we'd be carrying dead weight.'

Satan shrugged. "Oh we aren't gonna kill ya," I started with a smirk. He let out a breath of relief. Lucas smirked at that.

"We are just gonna make you wish you were dead."

1385. Hi guys so book 6 has started! Yay. I sorta miss Satan's Vows, it was like Satan's Assassin and Satan's Curse in one. The more upbeat humor book but a dark twist to it. Do I aim for humor to be in my book? Yes, I don't want so oh so serious book or some trashy romance novel. My book is packed with action, drama, and humor. This isn't gonna be Romeo and Juliet where the main characters die. No I wouldn't be able to endure that much less you. So don't worry about that. Until next time my reunited marshmallows!

 Until next time my reunited marshmallows!