:Chapter 20:

:Dalton:

I sat quietly in the hotel bathroom with a towel wrapped around my lower half. Water dripped from my hair and down my chest making it more wet than before. I had gone for the run yesterday and now Ash was sated. I did some exercises this morning and now I was waiting for Isabella to wake up. We had some research to do. But right now I was air-drying myself. It was maybe six forty or fifty in the morning. I had woken up at six and couldn't go back to sleep.

Guess I was anxious because of the rogues, the feral ones. Usually most feral rogues wouldn't think about going near a hunter much less a werewolf especially me. 'You mean an Alpha wolf?' 'Yes Ash.' I ran a hand through my wet locks and then shook my hair similar to the way I shook my fur. I was gonna have to brush this soon.

I took the towel off and went up to the mirror and got the comb I had brought. I usually combed my hair since my hair wasn't hard to do. Cheek length black hair. I began to comb my hair and got into a comfortable position. I continued combing my hair before going to my selected clothing.

I put on my blue briefs, a pair of joggers that my Mom had made me and sent with, a shirt and some socks. I stared at the mirror for a bit. We had not planned this. 'No duh.' I rolled my eyes at Ash. He could be so dramatic sometimes. I exited the bathroom and into the suite where my bags were.

I was gonna have to get Isabella up. She woke up to me yesterday and attacked me with a pillow. "I am not looking forward to this." I murmured opening up the screen door. Isabella was there in the covers sleeping peacefully. I smiled before walking up to her. Her hair was everywhere and I didn't even know what I was doing before I was moving the hair from her face. 'She looks so peaceful and cute. Mostly cute or should I say sexy?' I nodded.

I shook my head then smiled at Isabella. One day I'd be in bed with her sleeping next to her. One day. "Isabella. You got to wake." I said shaking her lightly. Isabella made some undetermined noise. "Isabella. Wake up." I told her shaking her lightly. Isabella flew up kicking the covers. "Intruder! Follow my instructions and stay in the bathroom." Isabella exclaimed pulling out a gun.

"Woah put the gun away. No intruder." I told Isabella. 'That was quite the reaction.' Isabella looked at me then rolled her eyes. She put her pistol down then looked at the clock and gave me a dirty look. "It is seven in the morning. I don't wake up till nine when there is no school." Isabella said with a groan. "Early bird gets the worm or early werewolf gets the deer." I said smiling at her.

"Cheesy." Isabella said letting out a yawn. A few moments later I let out a yawn earning a glare from Isabella. 'When two people yawn it means there is a emotional connection! We have an emotional connection with Isabella!' "Fine but you have to cook me breakfast. I want 5-star meal, pancakes, sausages, grapes, and homemade syrup." Isabella said before going to her dresser. "Get on it." Isabella said getting out some clothes.

"I'm not Flimur." I told her. "Embrace your inner cooking demon." Isabella said with a wink. "You know you could too." I told her. Isabella laughed. "Get on it." Isabella said. I sighed before going to the kitchen. Looks like I'm gonna be makin' a mess.
****************
I heard the shower turn off with my hearing and smiled. I put the last pancake on the large platter that I got out. I turned off the burners and got out some syrup. I poured it into a cup to make it look like I made it then hid the syrup. I got the grapes out and decided to bring out orange juice. 'This actually looks really good.' I smiled at that. I had contacted the internet and looked up some recipes.

I took the sausages off of the hot stove and put them on a platter with the pancakes. I began to get my own plate with the pancakes, orange juice, sausages, and grapes. I heard Isabella moving around and began to work faster in hopes to have this done by the time she got out. 'I can't wait to eat!' I was hungry too. Very hungry.

About five to ten minutes after getting everything on the plate Isabella came out with dry hair that I assumed she blow-dried. "Oh my gosh. You actually made it." Isabella said going up to the food. I smiled at her. 'I like it when Isabella is happy.' I nodded and watched as Isabella began to get all the food she wanted.

I went to the table to go get mine. Isabella came back with a pancake sandwich and grapes plus a glass of orange juice. Isabella began to eat her food quietly and I did the same to mine. Isabella glanced up at me as her tongue darted out to catch some syrup. I looked away as Ash tried to look back. 'Come on it was cute.' 'You just are too horny sometimes.' Ash smirked at me as we continued to eat.

"Ok what is it you want me to do?" Isabella asked breaking the silence. "What?" I asked confused. "You didn't do this for just any reason. What do you want?" Isabella asked again. 'She's onto you.' "Ok we should really do some research visit some places of the attacks." I told Isabella.

"Should of seen this coming." Isabella murmured. Isabella let out a sigh before running a hand through her hair. "When I finish I'll call The Organization and see what access I can be granted." Isabella said giving me a dull look. I smiled at her. "I'll do something in return." I told her. 'Maybe a date?' 'In our mind it could be like that.' "You better." Isabella said a devious smirk on her face. I nodded before giving her a mock salute and then returning to my food.

The rest of the breakfast was sent eating the meal and sipping the orange juice with small talk here there. Mostly college. I was excited for college, most of us were going to NYU since it had awesome classes. Kadan was going, Alana, Isabella, Derik, Nico and even Andrew. Lucas wasn't going though he said he took an online course. I personally didn't even know his age but I assumed he was out of high school and around Isabella's brothers ages, maybe from nineteen to early twenties.

'We should ask them next time.' 'You can do that.' 'Never mind.' Isabella gulped down her orange juice before getting up with the plate. "I'm gonna go call The Organization and see what they say." Isabella said. "Don't try to lie to me. I can hear you." I said with a smirk. Isabella made a face at me before walking away. I smiled before getting up to wash my plates.

1211. So next chapter Isabella and Dalton will be doing some poking around. SO I will update or try to update three chapters today to make up for the time I lost. But I'm gonna be on a writing spree here soon, update after update. Think you guys can keep up? I'll tell you when I start my writing spree. Probably be on a weekend. Until next time weekday marshmallows.