:Chapter 29:

:Isabella:

My knees were up against my chest. My head was leaned into Dalton's chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I couldn't stop the tears nor sobs from coming from me. Satan didn't dare to try to talk to me in fear he'd make me more upset. Dalton's hands were on my back rubbing. I simply laid there with my head on his chest.

I looked up at the room and I tried not to cry even more. I could see it all. My parents getting ready for a hunt. I looked back to where I was. I couldn't believe I was sitting in my parents room crying my eyes out. Not to mention Dalton was holding me while all this happened. I would never be able to live this down. "You better now?" Dalton asked staring at me. I pushed his arms off of me and stood up using a nearby dresser.

I wiped at my eyes and nodded before sucking in my feelings and getting to exploring the room. 'Anything specific you are looking for?' 'Clues.' I went to the bed and moved the comforters hoping that my parents might have a journal of some sort. I couldn't wait for my brothers to answer me. I needed to find some sort of answer now.

"What are you looking for?" Dalton asked. "A clue. Something of the rogue attack. A journal. Anything like that." I told Dalton as I got off the bed. "I'll help check around." Dalton said before heading over to the dressers. I got up and headed to the closet and opened it. Nothing but hunting clothing and a few weapons. A few guns, and some melee weapons. I took them out to sort through them. There was a dessert eagle, a revolver, a double sided axe, two shot guns, one a single barrel the other a double barrel. But no journals.

I took out the pistol clips looking for any sort of note. 'Nada.' I grabbed one bullet that had a knights helmet engraving in it. I took out my pistol and measured the bullet lengths. Same size. I put the bullet in my pocket, deep in my pocket no less.

"Any luck?" I asked Dalton. "No how about you?" Dalton asked as he closed the dresser drawer. "Found a bullet and some weapons." I told him as I put the weapons back in their respected spot. I did a quick scan of the closet again but still came up with nothing. Where the hell did they keep there things. My eyes shifted to a bookshelf. "You bring a bag along?" I asked feeling some excitement build in me. "In the car. Want me to go grab it?" Dalton asked.

"Be careful." I told him. Dalton nodded before walking out of the house. 'What are you thinking?' 'They might have a journal up here or a clue of some sort.' I scanned the titles and grabbed a few books before going to my parents and sitting on the bed. I had a book on werewolves in my hand.

Maybe they left a note in there. I scanned the pages but found nothing. I went back and found a few books. "I'm gonna take a few books home Mom and Dad." I murmured hoping they might here me. The room was cold and it felt as if it got a little colder. I heard the floors creak as Dalton came back in with a duffle bag he had brought along with. "What are we taking?" Dalton asked looking around the room. "Books that might be able to help with the rogues." I told him.

Dalton nodded and we went over to the bookshelf. There was a book on every supernatural creature there. I took only a few wanting to leave the house in a nice shape. The Organization would never sell the house. It's been in the Knight family for along time. It's get rented out a few times too. 'It also has a sentimental meaning.' I nodded at that.

I stopped when I saw one book. It said Daemons in a very fancy writing. Books on demons were rare. I snatched that book and stuffed it in the duffle bag. I stepped forward and a large creak came from the board making me freeze. I pressed on another board earning a quieter creak. I continued to do that with Dalton watching me. "What's the matter?" Dalton asked. I got on the ground and put my ear to the board and pushed on it.

"There's something in here." I told him. I had seen things like this, people would hide things underneath boards which would creak louder. I went to lift it up but it didn't budge. Defiantly done by my parents. 'Use your dagger to cut it open.' I followed Satan's instructions. I cut the knife into the board and sawed through until I lifted the board up.

I looked in the dusty space and reached in. Nothing grabbed my hand so I wasn't freaking out. My hands settled on a leather like feeling. I let my fingers dance around until I found the edges. Grabbing the object I hauled it out of the hidden space and into my lap. "What the hell is that?" Dalton asked. A large box wooden box wrapped in leather laid in my lap. The initial K was on it. 'Knight.' I stared at the box. "I think we just a found a clue." I told him.

Dalton stared at the box and smiled a little. "So an actual good clue?" Dalton asked. I nodded. "That means we can go home soon." Dalton stated. I held the box and nodded. Just as I was about to open it a howl echoed through the sky. I watched as Dalton's eyes turned gold and a growl emerged from his throat. 'I think they know you are here.'

I put the board back in place after doing another scoop to make sure nothing else was down there. I steadied it before putting the box in the bag and zipping out the bag. "Lets go." I told Ash since his eyes were gold. When I touched his shoulder they went blue hinting Dalton was now in control. "Ok." Dalton said getting up and following me out of the house. I gave Dalton the bag and took out my pistols as we exited after I locked the doors and windows.

Dalton and I hurried to the car. The good thing was this house was far out with no neighbors meaning I could fire all the shots I wanted. Another howl broke the silence as Dalton threw the bag in the car and started up my mustang. None of the tires were slashed. 'If it is I say you go chase those sons of a bitches and kill them all.' 'Agreed there.' There was a snarl and Dalton opened the door for me. "Lets go." Dalton said.

I saw a figure move in the woods. Aiming my gun I shot the figure earning a whine and a thump. "Know who your messing with." I said as I got in my car. Anger was in me as Dalton tore out of the dirt driveway and out of the old house I used to live in. Those rogues were gonna regret coming here. They will.

1217. So a sad but angry chapter. Not to mention a mysterious box. Might be a two chapter update today. It all depends on if I get the next chapter done. So maybe ten chapters left to this book then Satan's Powers, the seventh book will begin. You guys will love Satan's Powers. Trust me I have a lot planned for that one. Until next time Powered marshmallows.