:Chapter 27:

:Isabella:

Sleeping this night was like trying to swim in an shark infested waters. Everywhere I swam there was some sort of shark waiting to kill me. After some time I found a small channel to swim in giving me some sleep. The sleep would no doubt fuel me before I stuffed myself with caffeine to stay awake.

'If it makes you feel better I don't like sharks.' Satan's voice pounded in my head waking me up. I groaned as Satan woke me up. I got my phone and looked at the time eight o'clock. "One more hour." I murmured before going back to sleep. The sharks were still there. Outside my little channel trying to get it. I went to sleep for an hour before my alarm went off making me groan. 'You have places to be!'

I made another groan as I turned off my alarm and got up with a yawn. 'Now get dressed lazy.' 'Like you are any better.' Satan laughed at me as I moved like a snail to the dresser. I got out a simple outfit and slipped in the bathroom. I put on the thick hunting pants then the sleeping with sirens shirt and my combat boots. I ran a brush through my hair. After that I left my room and went to the kitchen where Dalton was eating a bagel.

Now I wanted a bagel. "Morning." Dalton said as he took a bite of his bagel with strawberry cream cheese. I nodded as I got out a bagel and popped it in the toaster. "We doing anything today?" Dalton asked. "New tires." I reminded him. Dalton nodded. "How are we getting tires?"  Dalton asked raising an eyebrow as I got myself out a plate and the cream cheese. 'Didn't think of that now did you?' Nope.

"I actually don't know." I told Dalton as my bagel popped up. I took it out and applied the cream cheese before going over to the table. I took a bite of my bagel and savored the taste. Dalton ran a hand through his hair before stretching. Dalton wore his black skinny jeans and one of his shirts from his mom's line. It was black button up shirt with two dragons entwined together. He also had another one like that with a wolf. Then he had his vans.

'Looking smoldering.' 'You sound gay sometimes.' Satan rolled his eyes at that while Dalton and I continued to eat our bagels. I didn't doubt that this was Dalton's second or third bagel. Dalton would always eat a lot since he was a werewolf who ate for him and his wolf. Werewolves usually burn food faster too requiring them to take in a lot. That was why werewolves worked hard with jobs.

Also shopped at Sam's club for the big meals. I thought Flimur and I had lots of food until I found the pantry room. Food was lined up and there were some large snack cabinets. Not to mention Danielle's cabinets in the kitchen and her fridge. Flimur enjoyed the Ashford's house. I tended to bring him over to help Danielle cook. Usually after she cooked and Flimur went around and helped clean up.

Flimur wasn't just a cooking demon. He was a house demon. They did chores pretty much but they picked you. Flimur and I had a thing going. Flimur was the cook of the place. He helped me clean up the house. He took the bottom floor and I took the top. I put away the dishes and he cleaned them. We took turns taking out the trash. Recently he had been letting Ryne and Enyr help.

"You can go in wolf form." I said with a smirk. "Riding on my back makes you sick." Dalton reminded me. 'Well there goes that idea.' "I don't know then." I told Dalton. Dalton gave me this smile that read I know something that you don't. "Isabella. We can call the and have the guys come out with some tires. I'll pay for it too if you don't have the money." Dalton said.

'Quite the deal Isabella. Your tires are trashed and here is Dalton offering to pay.' "It's if you want to pay for them. I'm sure I have the money." I mumbled as I finished my bagel. Now onto my caffeine which I desperately need. I yawned as I put the plate in the sink and went to the coffee maker. I wasn't the biggest fan of coffee but I would drink it for a caffeine fix to wake me up.

I preferred other caffeine methods. I got a coffee mug down and mug some coffee beans in before brewing the coffee. "Can you make me a latte. One with pretty designs?" Dalton asked. 'Everyone just wants you to draw on their lattes now don't they?' That was true. I brewed my coffee and put some sugar in it before getting to Dalton's coffee. I decided to a fancy design with a blend of all sorts of flowers. In my opinion it looked really good. Dalton would like it.

'He'd like anything you made for him. He likes you.' 'How many times are you gonna do this.' 'You two are perfect for each other.' I blocked out Satan before grabbing the coffees and going back to the table. I handed Dalton his coffee. He looked at the design in it and smiled at me. "Thank you Isabella." Dalton said thanking me.

I took a sip of my coffee before nodding at him. Dalton smiled as he went to drinking his latte. "I'm gonna go call the tire company. See if they can fit us in." Dalton said as he got up and headed to his room with his latte. I heard Dalton dial a number on his phone as I sat in the chair drinking my coffee with sugar mixed in. I had a spoon in my hand as I mixed the sugar in turning the coffee a lighter color. I took a sip of the sugary coffee.

I hated bitter tastes but I needed my caffeine so this would do for now. I leaned back and heard Dalton talking to someone. 'Your mind is somewhere else.' It was. My mind was centered on what these rogues wanted. When the rogue war happened I knew what the rogues wanted. The alpha of the rogue pack wanted Angel. Why would these rogues go to the extreme of slicing my tired. Was it game? Slash a hunters tires? I wanted to know and questions bubbled and brewed inside my head bursting with curiosity.

Dalton walked back and I looked over at him. "They said they should be here in about an hour. Only one hundred bucks." Dalton said as he showed me his wallet. He pulled out a straight one hundred dollar bill. I have always wanted a hundred dollar bill. All I had was twenties, tens, fives, and one. I swear The Organization did it on purpose. 'Probably do.'

"Thank you Dalton." I told him. "It's not big deal. I have to get in your car to go home. I mean I could run home but my luck I'd get lost." Dalton said with a laugh. We talked until the people came. Mostly about the rogues.

1214. So a two chapter update for the time I missed. I will try to update tomorrow but no promises. So I updated the cover once again. I added the #WomanUp and #BadassReads. I made my first cover for someone. It's called The Lone Werecat by Quietlynx. I believe the cover is good. Until next time my quiet marshmallows.