:Chapter 32:

:Dalton:

I sat at the dinner table as my Mom and Dad discussed what to do for dinner. Andrew was sitting in the living room with Orchid curled into him. Orchid agreed to stay here with Alex and Isaac. My Mom decided we should hunt together. 'I love the hunt. It gets me pumped.' It did to me though, I didn't support human hunting with guns though.

Me being a werewolf made it natural to hunt. I was equipped with everything a wolf hunted with and the wild. Hunting for humans it called game but its not in any supernatural peoples mind, give that deer a gun then it'll be a game. Or moose or bear anything you want to hunt give it a gun then it's a game. 'Mhm.' I was curious on what area we would be hunting with. The forest around here was huge, tons of miles and it was split. Split between the supernatural.

The werewolves had the most land though since we enjoyed a nice run. The vampires had two miles of woods, the fae three miles, and the witches two miles. The rest was for the werewolves since we were more into nature. Fae only had it since they were one with nature and there was a gateway to the fae woods where their land was.

Vampires had it since they enjoyed the woods. 'I remember when we accidently took a run in the vamps territory.' I did too. Ash and I went to let off steam and crossed the boarder between the werewolves and vampires. Luckily the coven leaders mate was patrolling so nothing happened. Also I was the Alpha's son and killing me would declare war on the vampires. That was not a war that you wanted to happen. Neither of the two would surrender easily.

"Ok so we know where we are hunting?" My mom asked my Dad. My Dad nodded. My Mom grinned in return before she skipped out the door to go shift. Alex was in the living room next to Orchid who was holding Isaac. Isaac looked around and said weird words. Babies. I had seen a couple. I don't remember Nico since he was born a year after me, but I remember Noah, Max, Alex and now Isaac. I had eight brothers in total. 'Now we are talking about a litter with that amount.' I smiled at that, a litter, my Mom would have to be in wolf form to do that.

I wasn't surprised on how many kids my Mom had. Alpha families were known for their big families. I was surprised Derik didn't have any siblings but sometimes they just chose to only have one. I got up and followed my Mom outside who was behind the house stripping her clothes and folding them. I heard the cracks as I walked away from her and to my own spot. Off went my clothes which I simply just through to the ground. 'You know Mom complains about that right?' 'I know but folding is so boring.'

I ignored my clothes and let the shift take over me as my bones broke and rearranged to their wolf form. Soon I had dropped into my wolf form. The air was nippy but I was unnaturally warm and had seven layers of fur to protect me from the winter wind.

Soon everyone else except Orchid, Alex, and Isaac came out and shifted. Andrew trotted up to me and stared his blue orbs curious. Andrew and I were identical twins until wolf form, I was solid black and Andrew was solid black minus a white stripe on his chest. But my parents have always been able to tell the difference between us. I watched him as he moved forward and sniffed me a little before trotting away. I shook my fur. 'Come on I'm starving for the hunt. I just want to score a juicy deer.' Ash was excited. Like usual.

I trotted up to my family and my Dad stood tall. Our fur shades were almost identical besides the fact that his was darker than mine. Rory's fur was a dark grey color as was Rodney's except his was a shade lighter. A mixture of our parents fur. Noah had dark fur, a very dark grey almost black, almost. Max was a very light shade of grey with multiple colors of grey running through him in cool patterns. The hints of the moon touch he had.

My Mom was solid white not a single other color in her fur. Her eyes a vibrant green. Nico looked identical besides a few black strands throughout his fur. My Mom and Nico were the fastest here. 'Little speeders they are.' They would leave us in the dust sometimes using all our energy not to fall too behind them. My Mom was the first one that took off.