:Chapter 7:

:Isabella:

I sat very angrily in the glued chair. It just had to be today the first prank was done on me. 'You also did the same thing to Andrew.' 'You were suppose to be on my side Satan.' 'Oops.' I rolled my eyes at Satan before focusing on the drawing at hand. I had finished Andrew which I had put devil horns on and now I was on Dalton and Ash.

I had the outline of Dalton in his leather jacket, skinny jeans while running a hand through his hair. Next to him was Ash then below that I had the ring that Dalton wore a lot on display, it was also on him. 'You have quite the talent. You will be going to college right?' 'Yeah I was offered scholarships at a couple places.' I grabbed my charcoal pencil and went to filling in Dalton's hair with deep strokes then light strokes following Nico's instructions.

"Nice job Isabella. You got to shade in his hair, the next will be Dalton's eyes or Ash's eyes or fur." Nico said peeking over at my drawing. "Thanks." I told him. 'Who will you be doing next?' 'Rory probably. I want to do a bad boy look and I have the perfect idea for it.' Satan nodded before he went back to watching me. Satan was supportive of my drawing ever since I drew something for some sort of campaign he was having.

"So what exactly is Dalton doing with Danielle?" I asked referring to when Danielle called for her son. "Our Mom needed a new model since Rory went off to college and Dalton just happened to be the one our Mom wanted." Nico said as he focused on his drawing. 'I would be the best model know to history since I am so god damn sexy.' 'Keep telling yourself that Satan.' Now it was Satan's turn to roll his eyes. I nodded as I concentrated on shading Dalton's hair.

Soon I had finished that and smiled at my work. Dalton's hair was very cool, the top of his hair was more dark while the bottom lightened. Putting down the charcoal pencil I grabbed two blues, one very light one then a dark one, then I grabbed a gold one. I'd blend the blues to get Dalton's crystal blue eyes, then the gold for the gold flecks in his eyes. 'You are really focused on Dalton. You must really like him.' 'Shut it.'

I began shading in the blues together watching as it turned to the crystal blue similar to Dalton's eyes. After the eyes were filled I grabbed the golden colored pencil, this was gonna be the interesting part. 'You study his eyes enough to be able to do this.' 'And you study Lilith's chest to be able to see it coming from a mile away.' Satan huffed before cutting our connection. I shook my head and got to putting the flecks of gold in Dalton's eyes.

"You wanna here the story of the vampire and the werewolf?" Nico asked peeking up. I nodded being a good fellow artist. "Ok the girl vampires name is Jewel and the male werewolf's name is Daniel. Daniel is the alpha of his pack expected to take on a good mate. Jewel is a lone vampire who hunts for a living. The two met when Jewel was hunting and fell in love. Daniel's pack forbid it but every moon they meet in hopes to share their love." Nico said with a grin.

Every picture had a story behind it. "I had an assignment when I was in hunting. I was suppose to do a report on The Battle of 1589. The one between werewolves and vampires. I drew it instead. They didn't look happy but took it." I told Nico who grinned. "I did that with an essay on WWI." Nico said with a grin on his face in which I returned. "A picture is worth a thousand words." Nico said. I nodded in agreement. 'You should paint the angels falling from heaven during the first war of heaven that Lucifer participated in.' Maybe one day.

"So how long will this prank war going between you and Andrew be going on?" Nico asked brushing aside his platinum blonde hair. "Until Andrew surrenders. Because I never surrender." I told him with a smirk. Nico shook his head but cracked a grin. 'Which is why you would win a war.' 'I am not participating in any of your wars in hell.' 'Maybe next time.'

I went back to the picture and began shading in Ash's eyes. I liked Ash's eyes, they were liked melted pools of gold, and they looked really nice on Dalton. I colored in the eyes ignoring the fact that I was glued in a chair.
***************
"Thanks for the pajama pants." I told Dalton looking down at the dragon pajama pants I was now in. 'It's a good thing Nico drove you here. It'd be an interesting sight with you on a Harley.' "No problem Isabella." Dalton said offering a smile to me in which I returned. "Are you going to the Valentine's day dance?" Dalton asked me. "Orchid will probably make me since she makes Andrew drag to every single dance." I told him. I could go buy a dress soon, simple but pretty.

"Well if you go could I least have a dance?" Dalton asked his cheeks turning red. 'A werewolf blushing!' "Sure no touchy feely though." I said with a small smile. Dalton nodded. "Now I got to go ask for a ride home from Nico." I told him as I turned to exit his room. "Wait! I can give you a ride home." Dalton said very quickly.

"Ok, if you insist." I said fixing my denim jacket. Dalton nodded and opened the door for me. I went out to see Nico in front of Angel. Angel was laughing. "I, uh. Bye Angel and Nico." I said interrupting them. The two instantly separated. "Oh. Isabella. Bye. I heard the rogues. If you need help since I was once rogue, I'll help." Angel said smiling at me. I nodded. 'So sweet. She likes you even though you and Nico are good friends.' I've met Angel before.

Nico waved goodbye before Dalton and I walked off out to where his sleek black Lamborghini was parked. "Dalton has your family always lived here?" I asked him. "Yeah. From when this very pack formed we've been here." Dalton said with a small smile. 'Talk about history.' I nodded. "What about your history?" Dalton asked with a small smile on his face.

"I buried it when I buried my parents."

1111. Well that was a depressing ending. It didn't effect their relationship much though. Isabella's past is just a sore subject for her. Imagine losing your parents on the same day and believing you lost your brothers too. Isabella believed she was the last of the Knights left. More of Isabella's past will be brought up in the second series. Yes this series will be having a second series. But I have an idea. I'm thinking of possibly doing a small novella on when Black Crescent Moon first started. Tell me what you think. Until next time historic marshmallows.