:Chapter 37:

:Isabella:

Ever since the day the rogues dropped off the bracelet the house got dark. The anger resided in the air. The feeling of wanting to take down those bastards. Today it was at it's highest. All of us were down in Lucas's basement working out. I was running little laps. 'You got quite the outfit on. Good thing Derik is a werewolf, Lucas is gay and the rest are your brothers.' I rolled my eyes at Satan. I was in my Harley Quinn work-out pants and a low-impact sports bra that was Harley Quinn. It wasn't very proactive.

'That's what you think. I bet Dalton would be drooling. Those work-out pants define your ass so much and sweat is running into your chest.' 'You seem to be drooling.' 'Sorry I got a hot body always prepared for me. Both big as-' I cut off Satan not wanting to hear his lustful thoughts.

I tapped the floor before running back. Derik was doing that whole pull yourself off of the ground. I was the only girl here. Derik was muscle as were my brothers. Then there was Lucas. He was shorter then them and defiantly not as stocky but he wasn't one to be messed with. Lucas could pack a punch if he desired.

After all he was a vessel and one of the best hunters. Well I pity someone that tries to break into this house. Lucas don't go no guard dog but right now there is five hunters on premise with a shitload of weapons.

Lucas was also a shoot first ask questions later kind of a guy. 'Always had been. I remember when Lilith spooked him and he tried to shoot her.' I had never done that. Yet. Silence coated the room in it's silent hold making the silence almost deadly.

I heard footsteps and I glanced over to see Derik approaching me. Except he was pure predator right now. He was gonna try to take me down. He tended to this to me except I never noticed him so he would always take me down. Stupid werewolf instincts. But I had noticed him and he hadn't noticed that I had noticed him. I was gonna give Derik's alpha self a run for his money. I focused on his footsteps. I would not let Derik take me down today. Hell to the no. I heard him speed up before he lunged up.

I smirked as I side stepped him then kicked him. Derik turned on me and kneed me in the stomach. I punched in the gut and we began exchanging blows. It was a way of letting out anger. I licked some blood from my lip as Derik's wolf Aki came out to play. His golden eyes burned into me.

He was circling me like some sort of predator prepared to take down the prey. 'Would you like some extra effort?' 'Yes.' Satan put some of his influence inside me and I didn't doubt my eyes burned a bright blue like a fire.

Aki growled and we lunged at each other but two arms separated each other. Our glares turned towards a unamused Ryne. Aki growled at Ryne and I put some heat in my skin making Ryne growl in pain. "Enough. Don't take your anger out on each other." Ryne said his eyes going black.

"I hate staying here while our parents murder runs out there." I said as Satan reeled back in. He however stayed for support. The best thing about the devil himself. He would always be there. "I do too. But don't take it out on each other." Ryne said.

'He might have a point. Don't hurt each other because they might strike at that point.' "Then what do we do. I can't stand being in here." I said as Aki gave control to Derik. "Why should we sit here. You can tell Dalton and his pack we aren't waiting. They can either be there or not be there but I ain't sitting around anymore. They can't control me either. I don't take orders from anyone except The Organization." Ryne said. "As do I." Derik said. Enyr and Ryne agreed. "Me too." I mumbled pulling out my phone as Ryne went upstairs.

I followed after them as they went to weapon cabinet. I found Dalton's contact and went to the messages and sucked in some breath. Anxiety built inside me but anger had also found a new home. It would only leave once justice had been served to my parents killer.

Dalton we aren't waiting anymore for them to strike. We are gonna strike. You can be there or not be there but in the morning nothing will be left of them.

I then hit send and put away my phone. Ryne held his guns in his hands. "Get some weapons Lucas. We are gonna get dressed. Don't forget to dressed too." Ryne said. All of us left and headed down to our houses. We moved quickly in case Kadan would be alerted and would try to stop us. Hell itself couldn't stop us right now. 'Well it might be able too.' 'You want a bet. I will nuke hell.' 'You win.'

We hurried inside and up to our rooms. As I stripped down and put on a pair of tough leather pants and a bullet proof vest. A new asset that The Organization gave out. I put on a shirt then my lucky denim jacket. That jacket I always wore.

It had never been ruined throughout every fight. It wouldn't ever be ruined it was my lucky jacket, sorta a charm. I zipped it up and got my holsters out. I got out my pistols and told myself to get ammo. 'You tend to run out of ammo fast since you go trigger crazy.' 'Headshots and heart shots are for losers unless required.' I got out a few daggers and got my combat boots out. I slipped one in my holster then two down my boots. I continued to pack myself full of weapons but stopped.

The family sword resided on my dresser. I took it down from display and unsheathed it. I touched the silver blade and so many memories spun through my head. Numerous descendants of the Knight family slaying the bad part of the supernatural. Actual Knights being knights and slaying the evil.

I felt a presence and looked behind. My hellhound laid on my bed as did Ferrell and Magenta. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "To assist you of course. This could be your darkest moment. Neither of us will let you face him alone." Magenta said her eyes burning purple. My hellhound looked at me her eyes red and Ferrell's eyes green.

'Hell always got your back.' That it did. 'So don't nuke it.' Heaven may not want me right now but hell would always have my back. Sometimes playing dirty is the way to win. I was no saint.

"Bring the sword. Send a message to that rogue. Make him regret ever fucking with your family. Send a message to all your enemies right down to The First. You aren't a force to be reckoned with." Ferrell said his glowing green eyes burning into mine. I gripped the sword and strapped it to my back.

I could easily pull it out easily and slay some rogue ass. Magenta and Ferrell grinned at me and my hellhound jumped off the body her smoky body moving. I didn't have to worry about her or either of them. If shit got bad they could recover in hell.

I didn't have to worry about them. "You won't ever. We got your back as you got ours. Even Flimur the little house demon would fight for you." Magenta said with a smile. I nodded feeling confidence spiral inside of me. I was done being afraid of rogues, of demons, of hybrids, of my enemies. They were gonna be afraid of me. The supernatural world thinks I'm soft right now? Well they won't be thinking that tonight. I will make my name known, I will be a warning to all the supernatural as well as inspiration like my fellow hunters.

I was Satan's Vessel.

I was Satan's Assassin.

I was Isabella Knight.

1362. Well hot damn did those rogues piss Isabella off. I am feeling very creative for this book. So expect some chapters depending on my mood tomorrow. But the end is so close. I plan to finish the book this week and start Book 7. I wanted to start it two months ago but major writing block. I will make it up though. Mark my words. Until next time legendary marshmallows.