:Chapter 18:

:Dalton:

I watched as Isabella brandished her dagger that was an impressive size. Big enough to deal quite the damage but small enough to be hidden. 'I like her dagger it's pretty and has a wolf at the end of it.' That was sorta true. Where the blade started it had two silver wolf heads. Isabella then quietly sneaked out with me following behind her. I wasn't sure what she was aiming for a quiet kill or a taunting kill.

'It's weird that we got use to this.' 'We had too. Isabella is our mate and whatever she does will be part of our life.' I nodded at Ash. Isabella swung her dagger before she walked out. The rogues didn't even notice her too engaged in conversation. "Don't scream." Isabella said before she slit on of their throats.

They didn't scream but they made quite the growls as they lengthened their claws. Isabella spun her dagger in between her fingers. One of them came at her and she grabbed his arm and yanked up before once again slitting a throat. Then she whirled around and stabbed the other one were I assumed the heart would be. The last one staggered as Isabella dug the dagger deep before the life left his eyes and he dropped down.

"That was a nice warm-up." Isabella said as she took out a tissue and wiped the blood from her blade before going over to me. 'A warm up! Those rogues were very feral.' 'She used the element of surprise and Ash she is the second best hunter.' Ash nodded at my point. Isabella looked at me then at the phone that had someone talking in it.

"Hello? Hello? Darian you there?" Isabella smirked as she picked up the phone. "And who might this be?" Isabella asked. 'Oh boy.' "Where is Darian?" "In hell visiting a close friend of mine. Don't worry you'll see him eventually." Isabella said smirking at me as she continued to taunt the rogue. 'Isabella. Oh boy she can be a handful.' I nodded in agreement.

A snarl came from the phone. "Listen hunter you will regret the day you attacked us and took our doctor and killed our people. We are stronger than you think and we have your weakness." Isabella laughed at that. "I ain't got a kryptonite." The rogue scuffed at that. "Everyone does." "Then I ought to find yours."

With that Isabella hung the phone up and tossed it off of the balcony and it went sailing through the air and bounced off a tree and landed in another section. 'Ok then.' Isabella turned towards me and smiled. "Lets drag these bodies to the room then I'll call someone to come and get them." Isabela said eyeing the feral deceased werewolves.

I nodded before grabbing two of the rogues ankles and beginning to drag them as Isabella grabbed the last rogue. "This was quite the day." I told Isabella. "We are just getting started Dalton." Isabella said with a smirk.
*****************
I watched as two HO agents came in and took out the bodies as Isabella sat on the couch on her iPhone. "Thanks for the cleanup." Isabella said looking at an agent. They nodded before walking out with the rogue bodies. 'Well at least we are now free of those rogues and their dead bodies.' Agreed there.

"So do you think anything they said could work with what we are doing?" I asked tilting my head to the side. Isabella thought about it for a moment before nodding in agreement. "Yes I believe it will. Some how they knew that we were here. I believe they might be spying on us or stalking us." Isabella said.

"I like the way you think." I told her as I opened word on my tablet-laptop. I then opened a doc specifically for this case. 'What are you gonna label this?' 'Inferences on the rogues.' 'Very original.' "You got word?" Isabella asked leaning towards me. "Yeah I needed it for a class I have. My Mom pays for it in return I help her out some organizing and extra chores." I told her. Isabella nodded.

"So spying or stalking." I said out loud while typing it into the computer. Isabella nodded as she watched me. "Ok got that noted. Now we should go through more files." I told her pushing the discarded files over to her. Isabella groaned but got them and began reading. I took one and began reading too hoping to find something that could help us.

"Are we gonna eat dinner here if you know how to cook or do you want takeout?" Isabella asked. I could cook simple things no fancy meals I wasn't Flimur. "Takeout." I told her. I was in the mood for takeout. Isabella nodded and continued looking at the files.

"We going out to eat or ordering it here?" Isabella asked. 'I want Chinese!' "Can we have Chinese and order it here. I brought money along." I told her. "Ok I'll go look at the restaurants for a Chinese place on the fridge." Isabella said getting up and heading towards the kitchen. 'She just left us to sort through these files.' 'I know.'

We continued going through it and one thing caught my eye. Rogues. They were known to attack power sources. The strong ones. Isabella, I assume she was strong when she was younger. I then went down a little and wrote in a little theory of mine before going back to reading the files. 'This is a little boring. I want to go for a run after we eat, we should also drag Isabella along.' I was feeling a little pent up.

Isabella walked back holding a menu of a Chinese restaurant. "What do you want?" Isabella asked holding a small notepad with a pen along with the menu. "I'll take my own large ribs. Some fried rice and beef chow mein." I told her. Isabella nodded. "I'm gonna be getting a medium sized ribs, orange chicken and some fried rice." Isabella said. 'Looks like we have food in common with Isabella.' 'Everyone likes ribs when it comes to Chinese food even Alana does.'

Alana was half Chinese and would criticize non-Chinese food at Chinese restaurants. I remember when Kadan came home sick after eating a sack of something that he wasn't suppose to. 'That was really funny.' 'Yeah but now Kadan knows what to eat and what to not eat since he is with Alana 24/7.' He was. Ever since she got pregnant he rarely left her side, he followed her into the shower.

Alana had to talk him out of going to the bathroom with her. Yeah he was very attached to Alana and the little girl growing inside Alana. I don't know if they named her yet. Who knows. Kadan will tell me eventually and will probably make me his little girls uncle even though we aren't related. Not that I'd mind. 'I want children.' 'Ha. Good luck with that Ash. We aren't even dating Isabella yet.' 'One day don't lose hope.'

I wouldn't ever. I knew eventually once I cracked Isabella's walls they'd crumble down and soon I'd at least be dating her. But I wasn't worried about children yet. Ash went too far sometimes. "It should be here in about forty minutes." Isabella said awakening me from my thoughts.

I smiled at her and nodded. Isabella returned the smile. Rogues may of disturbed us but least we are not fighting right now.

1242. So the food shall come in the next chapter along with a run. So I am trying to get the story going man and woman. It's harder than it looks. I need to have a visual which I am sorta lacking right now. I know what's gonna happen in the next book which will be called Satan's Powers. I even have the antagonist for that one. But I believe I have an antagonist for this one. Until next time my antagonist readers for my competition marshmallows.