:Chapter 39:

:Isabella:

I was following after Dalton who was tracking the scent of the rogue who had killed my parents. Ryne had a piece of my mothers clothing that the rogue had his scent on. I was gonna find that fucker and I was gonna kill him. Magenta, Ferrell and my hellhound were helping the packs.

It was a way to try to prevent casualties on my side. I didn't want Dalton's pack to thin down and some other pack find his pack weak. I didn't want to destroy his packs family. Some people would think these rogues have families too. They lost their family when they went rogue.

'Maybe if they hadn't gone rogue you might spare them.' 'Not my parents killer. That fucker is gonna get a real good taste of something called justice.' 'I love when justice is served especially when I can torture them.' I didn't doubt that rogue who killed my parents was going to hell.'If he does show up. I shall torture him for you.' That made me feel better as Dalton led me down a corner as I slit a rogues throat that was coming up. We encounter a few rogues that I would kill and leave.

But I was determined to find a certain rogue. I wouldn't rest until I found him. My guns were at my side and the sword was strapped to my chest. Dalton stopped and put his nose to the ground. I ran my hand through his soft fur. Something I enjoyed doing.

"Did you find anything?" I asked rubbing his head. Dalton pushed his head into my hand but nodded. "Ok lead the way." I told him. Dalton took off. 'I am interested in how you will take down this rogue.' 'Haven't figured out which weapon to use yet. But I'm gonna make that fucker hurt.'

Dalton led us down a hallway with a door and he stopped in front of the door and looked at me. I got out my pistol and placed myself by the wall and Dalton placed himself by the wall. I slammed my foot into the wall and Dalton and I ran in.

A whiz went through the air and Dalton let out a cry as a crossbow bolt buried itself in his chest. Dalton looked at me before he collapsed his eyes shutting. I dropped down before him and pushed on his chest. He couldn't be dead. He couldn't.

Dalton couldn't die.

"Relax he's not dead. Yet." A rough voice said. I snapped my eyes to the voice. A man stood there. "What the hell did you do to him?" I demanded. He laughed. "It's a toxin. It knocks people out. You have maybe fifteen minutes to get the antidote or he dies. I meant to get both of you but you moved." He said holding a crossbow. I looked over at a bolt in the wall before point my pistol at him making him laugh. "You kill me. You kill him. You don't know where the antidote is." The rogue laughed.

'Isabella you should calm down.' The rogue went over to this machine. 'Isabella really don't do any-' Satan's voice went blank as the rogue turned on the machine. "I've heard rumors of you. They say you serve Satan. They say this machine blocks him." The rogue said. I glared at him.

"Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Killian. Also the rogue that killed your parents and two brothers." Killian said with a grin. His name even had kill in it. But he didn't know my brothers were alive. I could work this to my advantage. "Give me the antidote." I told him pulling the safety off.

He laughed. "Doesn't work like that sweetie. You see I knew there was a survivor form maybe nine to ten years ago. I didn't care. You would be weak. Terrified. But when word went out of a rogue survivor sending messages. I couldn't help but wonder." Killian said.

"I knew I couldn't kill you and get away with it. You had allies that would kill me. But little did I know you had an enemy who wanted you alive. Not many enemies want you alive. Maybe they want to torture you." Killian said with a shrug.