Epilogue

:Dalton:

Almost two weeks had passed since the rogues. The tension in the air had been lifted away and drifted into the wind. 'Thankfully.' Isabella found the key and opened it. She didn't give away the lot so I assumed it was big. Currently Isabella and I were outside the school near the woods.

"Everything ok at home?" I asked. "Yeah. Ryne visited Storm. He has a brain stem. But they say it may take him a year to wake up. But The Organization said they'd do the best to keep him until he woke up. Vee did a number on him." Isabella said. Storm was her Lycan uncle who tried to kill her believing she was posing as his niece. He had lots of people convinced even my parents. 'He had you convinced for a bit. But you pulled your head out of your ass.' However Ryne and Enyr tracked her down.

They knew it was her and Storm went silent for a bit. Until Vee came after Isabella then he showed up and defended her ending him up in a coma. I guess it was a way of trying to sorry for framing her not to be his niece. 'A weird way.'

Least he did it. I nodded. "The bullet wound?" Isabella asked. "All healed, no scar either. A little darker in the area but not an actual scar." I told her. I'd show her but then my skinny jeans would feel weird after. It was not shorts time yet, I didn't want to look like a lune either. Although I could wear my new joggers. My Mom made them for one of her lines. My Mom did casual lines nothing fancy but things for the more modern people. I mean she could do fancy if she desired too but she didn't really.

Isabella nodded. "Sorry bout having to shoot you. Just I didn't like the thought of you dying." Isabella mumbled. "Neither do I." I told her with a laugh. 'Me either. If you die, I'd probably die or having a rotting corpse.' I smiled at that. Isabella had this cord necklace now, it had a wolf key at the bottom. It looked cool. Isabella said she found it in her Mom's jewelry box. She was trying the jewelry out. "What else did you find in your Mom's jewelry box?" I asked feeling interested in Isabella's past.

"A lot. My Mom was a big fan of jewelry. She had bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings. She has her engagement ring and my Dad's." Isabella said with a smile. 'Perfect plan.' 'What do you mean by that?' Ash laughed evilly but refused to answer me.

"Well I bet it looks nice. Would you mind going out for Frozen Yogurt with me?" I asked her. "Sure. Your paying though." Isabella said getting up with her backpack. "I always do." I reminded her. "It's what a true gentleman does. I'll meet you there." Isabella said with a grin before hopping off to her Mustang with a small smile. I followed to my car.
*******************
-Somewhere in hell-

A man stood before his sire. "She defeated him?" The man asked staring down at the lowly demon before him. "Yes Sire. She made quite the point to her enemies on what happens when you mess with her and her family." He said staring into his eyes.

The man smiled. He knew the rogue wouldn't last against such a talented and skilled girl. She defeated, an ancient hellhound, a shtriga, a Helkin, a wendigo, a selkie, and now a rare rogue. The girl was proving to him how much a handful she could be.

But it excited him.

So much power she had at her hands but so hesitant to use it. He'd have to change that. He'd need to know her skills and how to defeat her one day to make her understand. The alpha of hers was quite the pest but he couldn't kill him. He had no doubt that'd be her ticking point where she searched him out and he didn't need that. "What are your plans sire?" The lowly demon asked.

 "Hm. She is hesitant to use her powers. I believe we should send someone that will give her a run for her money. He won't kill her, he'll toy with her. Well I hope so. She did send his brother to his death. But I'm sure he can look that aside at the goal in front of us. The power we will have in our hands once we obtain her." He said with a smirk.

"What makes you believe he can stand up against her?" The lowly demon asked. The man stood up from his throne of bones and stared down at the lowly demon. "You defying me?" He asked. "Sire you our sending your generals to their deaths trying to get her. Vee she was your most loyal and now she is in prison." The lowly demon said.

"Keep your pathetic love life somewhere else. Defy me and you are next. And he is not Gavial blinded by lust. He knows when to back off and the right pressure. He is perfect." He said with a smirk.

Oh he was. He would no doubt awaken powers for he knew what he was to deal with. He laughed the laughter echoing throughout his place in hell. Oh the fun to come.

888. The end. Well not of the stories. But the end of this book. I did not expect to finish this book today but I did! When you are reading this Satan's Powers will be published and waiting for you. So seek it out my marshmallows! Until the next book my Powerful marshmallows.