:Chapter 16:

:Dalton:

We had been driving for about three hours and Isabella had already fallen victim to sleep. Her head was leaned against the window. Least she wasn't drugged. I think I woke her up to early for herself. 'It was ten Isabella probably though she could have a lazy day.' I nodded while keeping my eyes on the road. We had arrived in mass about thirty minutes ago now we just had to get to the house Isabella put in the GPS.

Isabella shifted around and make a noise before moving back. 'She looks cute when sleeping.' 'She does.' I looked back at the GPS and a small smile crossed my face. Not long till we arrive at the place. I speed up a little wanting to be out of the car.
*******************
"Isabella wake up we're here." I told Isabella shaking her awake. Isabella jumped a little before looking around. The car was parked in front of the Lunar Hotel. The Lunar Hotel looked nice and not very small, I believe Isabella rented a suite or the organization did. 'I like suits much better than hotel rooms.' I did too. My parents would rent large suites for vacations. Isabella yawned before shaking her head.

"Ok just have to get out the money they sent." Isabella murmured pulling out her wallet then a wad of cash. 'Well didn't know The Hunter's Organization was funding this.' 'I didn't no either but I'm not too surprised. Isabella is very high in the ranks.' Ash nodded. Isabella opened the door and smiled at me before going into the hotel. I turned off her Mustang. I was bored out of my mind and I wanted to shift. I planned on going for a run today. 'A run will be much needed. I hate being cooped up.' That was true.

After five minutes Isabella came out swirling two keys. She opened the door and got in. "Ok so go to the back of the hotel then we'll go to our suit." Isabella said brushing aside her hair. I nodded and started up the engine again before driving off. We got into the back parking lot then turned off the engine. Isabella got out and unlocked the trunk and doors then went to the back. I followed her and grabbed my bags and Isabella grabbed her duffel bags.

'I wonder what's in the duffel bags?' 'Clothes and other things.' Isabella took the keys and locked the car before motioning for me to follow her. Isabella had a piece of paper with directions and a number. Went down the hotel until we arrived at a large structure in which Isabella unlocked the door too. Isabella flicked on the lights and we both walked in.

The first thing you saw was the living room and kitchen. The living room was painted a beige and had a brown couch, a coffee table, a rug and a flat screen T.V. plus paintings. The kitchen was brown and white with the fridge, oven and stove, and other appliances. "How many bedrooms?" I asked. "Two." Isabella said. 'Now I'm disappointed I was hoping they'd only have a one bedroom suite open so we'd get to sleep in the same bed with Isabella.' 'She'd probably make us sleep on the couch.' Ash grumbled.

"You can take that room." Isabella said pointing to a room with double doors. I nodded before going to put out my things. Opening the double doors I took a look at the room I'd be staying in for a bit. The room had a them of grey, white, black with a touch of a deep brown.

In the middle of the room was a white bed with small brown stripes on the pillow. Behind the wall was half of a grey wall with a cushion then two grey nightstands with lamps. The top part was white with a tree painted on. On the other side of the room was a grey desk with a lamp and a window with curtains blocking out the one o'clock sun. Then near the bed a purple and black chair leg rest. The room was very nice. There was also a dresser.

I put down my bags on the bed and got to unpacking everything. 'I even packed a bag!' Yeah I gave Ash a small bag to pack. We could be here for a week or more so we could end up missing school. After getting all my clothes unpacked I put it in the dresser. I brought my computer-tablet, apple edition with me in case Isabella would prefer to use it. 'It would work good better than her Asus computer. But in the hunting van they have iMacs. It confuses me.' 'The hunting van is Lucas's.'

Lucas had a large black SUV, the back was cleared out making a small hunting section. There were iMacs set up that were connected to security cameras hidden around the forest. 'I've seen one before.' I shook my head of those thoughts and set up my tablet-computer. On the desk was a one of those notes.

Welcome to the Lunar Hotel. We had made this suite to perfection. If any luxuries are missing do not hesitate to tell us. Luxuries can be bought in the gift shop.        Sincerely, Jacob, hotel owner.

Ok then. Putting down the card I brushed aside my hair and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see how much food I would need but was shocked to see it completely full of food and drinks. I had brought money for this and everything. A small note was attached to a carton of soy milk. I picked off the sticky note to read it.

Dear Isabella. I had the fridge stocked for you and your little werewolf. The keys to your house are hidden underneath a floor board. Step on them to find the floor board. Be careful on this mission.                  -V

The letter were bold and looked to be written in permeant marker. Isabella walked out. "Who's V?" I asked. "Probably Victor. Why?" Isabella asked coming up. 'Well he stocked the fridge with food. And the freezer.' Isabella nodded when she saw the fridge then took the sticky note and read it before putting it in her denim jacket. "Do you need help finding the keys?" I asked tilting my head to the side. Isabella shook her head no.

"I want to see what we can do here first. Yes we are here to discover but it doesn't just have to be boring." Isabella said giving me a smile before showing me a small pamphlet. 'I wonder what's in it.' Isabella led me to the couch and opened it.

"Ok well there is a gym." Isabella said. 'To flex your muscles.' "A pool but it's closed. Thankfully." Isabella murmured the last part. Isabella couldn't swim and nearly drowned the last time but Alex pulled her out. "There is a small arcade and a breakfast place to eat." Isabella said before setting the pamphlet down. 'Pretty basic but not boring.' Ok.

"Ok so I say the arcade." Isabella said. "Don't forget the objective at hand." I said. Isabella nodded before grabbing me and yanking me up.

1204. Hey so another chapter. Sorry about the long wait. I kept on telling myself to make a banner for the chapter but never got around so a three chapter update possibly four. Until next time marshmallows.